What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Have watched first couple episodes of Breaking Bad (with the Dad off Malcolm in the Middle) and seems very promising. Very well done. Most recent favourite tv shows have all been American.... Ultimate Fighter, Dog Bounty Hunter, Survivor, Lost, Heroes, Eastbound and Down. The yanks are so much better at making tv shows, although I'd be lost without dreary Eastenders.

Just started watching The Mentalist and Nurse Jackie, both are promising so far.

I like The Mentalist. But I'm more glad that Five's crossover campaign got me into The Guardian, an earlier law series starring the same guy. It's on Fiver, weekdays at 6pm, though there's not much point joining it part-way through season two.

Have seen adverts for the new BBC2 programme Psychoville from the people behind The League of Gentlemen. I never really watched this when it was on, say bits of it, and was wondering if anyone had any opinions on it, recommendations or reasons not to pick up a cheap boxset?

Have seen adverts for the new BBC2 programme Psychoville from the people behind The League of Gentlemen. I never really watched this when it was on, say bits of it, and was wondering if anyone had any opinions on it, recommendations or reasons not to pick up a cheap boxset?

I'm looking forward to this show, although its not all of the league, just 2 out of the 4 of them I think. The league of gentlemen is one of my favourite sitcoms/sketch shows (I've heard it classified as both before) it's very weird and dark, but not so weird and dark it loses its humour. Some say it got worse as the series' went on, but I really liked the approach they took for the final series even though the overall shows weren't as good. I bought the whole box set including specials for less than 15 quid over christmas, for that price you can't go wrong.

What about Mitchell and Webb? Is no body else watching this? It's been great thus far. I loved the sketches. Last nights was great.

Krod Madoon is literally saved from being the worse show ever by Matt Lucas. Everyone else involved should be ashamed with the piss poor job there doing.