What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I just finished watching all of Community and it is by far my favourite show currently on air. I think in time I may even like it more than Arrested Development.

As a fan of Big Bang Theory I would happily sacrifice the show in favour of Community and it baffles me how Community suffers in the ratings and Big Bang is such a huge success.

Save Community.

Anyone been watching Kiefer Sutherland's new show Touch on Sky 1? The finale double episode is on tomorrow night and I think it's been a decent little show. It's nothing amazing but it's a decent hour of tv every week. Very clever how the characters are connected every week. Already been commissioned for a Season 2, which oddly enough I am a little disappointed about, cos I want Kiefer to go and make the 24 movie I've been waiting for for years now.

I just finished watching all of Community and it is by far my favourite show currently on air. I think in time I may even like it more than Arrested Development.

As a fan of Big Bang Theory I would happily sacrifice the show in favour of Community and it baffles me how Community suffers in the ratings and Big Bang is such a huge success.

Save Community.

Community has its moments, but better than AD?? Sod off.

• Paid Members

Save Community.

Well, Big Bang Theory is a lot simpler show than Community - one is built to try and pull in a similar audience to the Arrested Development viewers, whilst the other is prime syndication fodder.

Community is wank, anyway, and although it's totally subjective, I think that saying you prefer it over AD marks you as a suitable case for treatment.

Maybe I was a bit quick to say its better than AD, I have only watched them all once where as I have watched AD about 5 times over without getting bored of it yet. It's like drugs.

But, it is awesome and it's up there with AD. The Darkest Timeline is probably my favourite episode of a sitcom.

Anyone been watching Kiefer Sutherland's new show Touch on Sky 1? The finale double episode is on tomorrow night and I think it's been a decent little show. It's nothing amazing but it's a decent hour of tv every week. Very clever how the characters are connected every week. Already been commissioned for a Season 2, which oddly enough I am a little disappointed about, cos I want Kiefer to go and make the 24 movie I've been waiting for for years now.

That's odd, when I saw Kiefer on a chat show the other month promoting it he said it was only going to be one season?

It's not a bad show, but I'd rather see a 24 movie as well.

We probably have a Mad Men thread somewhere but this week's epsiode was all sorts of wow.

Agreed. Absolutely gutting for me and another blow for Don following Peggy leaving the week before.

I find it hard to care about kids in dramas but Mad Men nail it with Sally; the actress is absolutely charming.

• Paid Members

Game Of Thrones is just simply wonderful. I went through the first season over the weekend and it's just an incredible show on the whole. I thought it would be hard to get into from what I'd heard, but it just grabs you by the nuts and won't let you go.

This is probably the first time since the early seasons of Lost, that I've gotten completely engrossed with a TV show, where any free time I have, I want to spend watching it. I'm hoping to get through season 2 over the next week and then submerge myself into the GOT thread on here once I'm all caught up.

Fantastic.

Edited by Silky Kisser