What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Skins just went downhill with the 5th series. a couple of the cast are ok and may do well after this but all of them are just so unlikeable. the first new one mad frankie the least likeable of the lot

the only reason they made a 6th is because they signed up for it with the 5th as well. talk of the movie with the 2nd generation seems to have disappeared too

I've watched the first few episodes of The Hard Times of RJ Berger as I saw it on Netflix and the blurb sounded alright. I'm not a great fan of the show, but it's the sort of thing that I could imagine absolutely loving as a teenager. A million miles better than the shite I used to watch on Nickelodeon. I don't remember there being much television comedy for teenagers when I was one. There was Kenan and Kel type stuff that nine year olds could watch and enjoy, and then the sort of stuff adults enjoy, but this RJ Berger thing seems like a great bridge between the two.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy.

Wasn't it just great? I love how random 38 year old Noel Fielding is, he's great. I also loved how any semblence of a joke was removed for face paint.

I was going to watch to see just how bad it was but forgot it was even on. Shit, I take it?