UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

All right, last night I got wasted. Like a retard I turned my TV and Skybox off at the plug; the UFC didn't record.

Anyway, I know ESPN show a replay at 10 pm. According to my Sky Planner it's only two hours instead of three. Do they edit out a load of stuff?

I'm toying with the idea of watching the fights online. If ESPN are going to show all everything though I can wait and watch the show then.

They edit out all the promos and parts of the entrances. It's just wall-to-wall fights.

Does anyone know why Kurt Angle doesnt wear his Olympic gold medal in TNA?

Just wondering if he's been stopped from wearing it since leaving WWE?

It's not like he wore it for every show in WWE either - he had it when he debuted in 1999, and also wore it during 2005 as well, IIRC.

WWE can't stop him from wearing the medal, as he owns it. If he's not wearing it in TNA (like he doesn't wear any other medals), that's his choice.

• Paid Members

It's because James Wallace could get a try-out at any time, and the safes aren't that secure.

• Paid Members

It's not like he wore it for every show in WWE either - he had it when he debuted in 1999, and also wore it during 2005 as well, IIRC.

WWE can't stop him from wearing the medal, as he owns it. If he's not wearing it in TNA (like he doesn't wear any other medals), that's his choice.

He said in his book some one took off with it, or it went missing, once and he didn't like useing it much after that.

It's because James Wallace could get a try-out at any time, and the safes aren't that secure.

Gratuitous dig there. That said, didn't Wallace claim he will be on the next Olympic team anyway? This is probably still his best chance of taking home gold!

• Paid Members

Gratuitous dig there. That said, didn't Wallace claim he will be on the next Olympic team anyway? This is probably still his best chance of taking home gold!

Oh, it was the gratuitousness of the dig that (hopefully) made it funny.

• Paid Members

I'm probably being worked like it's 1989, but what is the deal with McMahon's commentary during the Austin - Bret Hart match at the Survivor Series in 1996? It does seem rather mean-spirited, even though McMahon is the good guy commentator here.

"Bret Hart's offence looks like nothing at all"

"He should have stayed retired"

"Austin is the miles better competitor and wrestler!"

Things like that. The match is on Vintage Collection this week.