UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

From what I remember from that dvd, the guy who went on to become Joey Abs was friends with Matt from the OMEGA days and either he had a thing with one of Matt's ex-girlfriends or Matt was seeing one of his exes and they had a massive fallout about it.

So I guess that's the Suzie he talks about.

• Paid Members

Sorry, I got busy at work yesterday afternoon.

Right, so here's the original clip:

Hall1.gif

And here's a nice looping one.:

Hall2.gif

Now, these are quite big so you need them to be smaller, let me know.

• Paid Members

I don't often watch ECW but I am right now and just want to know one thing...

Why the hell was there no commentary at all during the Kozlov/Zeke vs Dreamer/Goldust match?

I mean obviously it was a total pissbreak for the fans but I thought the commentators had to stick around at least!

Wierdest thing ever.

• Paid Members

I'm watching the Battle of the Brits DVD I got a while back at pound land. Its in old WOS ring and has commentary by Brian & Max Crabtree. Could anyone tell me any details about this and the other DVDs that were out about the same time Kings of the Square Ring 1, 2 & 3. When were they shot and why? They keep referring to it as a programme rather than show or event ant I wondered if it was shot for TV initially. Its quite good fun in a All-Star sort of way. Looking on Amazon Battle of the Brits appears to be available split in 2 on DVD currently and split in 3 on VHS at some point.

• Paid Members
Does anyone know if the Hamburg catch tournament, as described in Chris Jericho's book, is still going? Further details would be massively appreciated.

Pretty certain it's not. As I remember it, Wanz stopped way back. Whoever was doing the tournaments in Bremen ran a few years longer but stopped around about the start of this decade and got into MMA.

Thanks for that. I was pretty sure it would've stopped but I wanted to make sure. On the off-chance it was still going, it would have made a hell of a bonus for a trip to see St Pauli play, and potentially bumping into Drew McDonald in the Reeperbahn sounds as brilliant as it does terrifying.