UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

How come WWE's camcorders seemed to be odd in late 2004? Watching Taboo Tuesday, it's as though the frame rate is lower or something. It's just not as smooth. I remember they had this for a few months at least.

Maybe because they were using camcorders it looked odd.

They were laughing all the way to the bank when Beadle gave them

• Paid Members

There's some decent matches, most of which aren't on other DVDs or from PPVs, so worth getting if you're a fan, particularly if you think you'd like the long match with Bockwinkel. The documentary itself doesn't have much to it because there's no real story. It's pretty much "his dad was a good wrestler, he was a good wrestler, he done some good vignettes, he was still a good wrestler, he played lots of jokes, he hurt himself and went to wcw for a bit then came back for a bit, then he died aged 42 but there's nothing suspicious about that."

• Paid Members

I'm going to be in Toronto for a couple of weeks in September, what are the chances of being able to catch any wrestling while I'm over there? I'm aware of a WWE show in the area, but i'm more interested in local indy stuff.

Edited by CoreyVandal

I'm not the person to ask seen as I have no intentions of ever doing any kind of wrestling training. But I always thought that RDW used the guys who worked up and down the country, but as for "their" own guys they only tended to work the same small circles. Take that for what you will.

Sykes always came across as a solid hand in the ring.