UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

What were the original plans for Scott Steiner when he came in? Was he meant to win the World Title originally? Even though he turned out shit at the Rumble etc, I doubt the original plan called for him to lose two consecutive title matches on PPV and then not even appear on WrestleMania. Or maybe they were?!

I dont remeber hearing anything at the time, but they may of called for him to win something and found out he was a bit turd in the ring, so decieded agaisnt it.

Then again, around this time was "The Triple H Show" where he lost it to michaels but otherwise was champion for most of the time. He went on tha year to beat Booker T at WM, then Nash twice and so on basically until Goldberg took the belt from him.

Fixed that for you.

• Paid Members
What were the original plans for Scott Steiner when he came in? Was he meant to win the World Title originally? Even though he turned out shit at the Rumble etc, I doubt the original plan called for him to lose two consecutive title matches on PPV and then not even appear on WrestleMania. Or maybe they were?!

I dont remeber hearing anything at the time, but they may of called for him to win something and found out he was a bit turd in the ring, so decieded agaisnt it.

Then again, around this time was "The Triple H Show" where he lost it to michaels but otherwise was champion for most of the time. He went on tha year to beat Booker T at WM, then Nash twice and so on basically until Goldberg took the belt from him.

Fixed that for you.

Ahhh cheers, yes i meant goldberg :blush:

Although he did again win it back for another run until benoit wasnt it?

Ahhh cheers, yes i meant goldberg :blush:

Although he did again win it back for another run until benoit wasnt it?

Yeah, it went:

HHH--> Goldberg --> HHH --> Benoit -->> Orton -->> HHH --> Edge & Benoit/Vacant --> HHH --> Batista --> Vacant --> Kurt Angle --> Rey Mysterio

My housemate just reminded me of the brilliant moment at Survivor Series 2006 where Shawn Michaels eliminates Mike Knox in their match then turns to Triple H asking "who was that?". Does anybody know where to find a clip of that anywhere? It doesn't seem to be on Youtube and the only one I can find after a Google search is a Myspace video that doesn't play.

Is this it?

Nope. This is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...J6D9cIsWg#t=57s

Still as funny as ever. Cheers lads.

Im looking to dress up as Hogan, anyone know where to get all the stuff cheap (top half only, not bothered about spandex haha)? Im not doing it for halloween, its for a birthday party on the 19th so I might hold out and see if anyone flogs some cheap stuff.

• Paid Members
Im looking to dress up as Hogan, anyone know where to get all the stuff cheap (top half only, not bothered about spandex haha)? Im not doing it for halloween, its for a birthday party on the 19th so I might hold out and see if anyone flogs some cheap stuff.

From one T to another :thumbsup:

Best idea is hit the "local" (as most places seem to have one) costume shop, as they'll have the handle bar moustaches. Bar that i think A-merchandise may have Hulkamania tshirts/bandanas up for sale, and if you by a size larger you could stuff a few pillows up there or something hah! The costume shop may also sell a "Muscle man" style suit you could use!

Hope that helps!

My housemate just reminded me of the brilliant moment at Survivor Series 2006 where Shawn Michaels eliminates Mike Knox in their match then turns to Triple H asking "who was that?". Does anybody know where to find a clip of that anywhere? It doesn't seem to be on Youtube and the only one I can find after a Google search is a Myspace video that doesn't play.

Is this it?

Nope. This is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...J6D9cIsWg#t=57s

That's really funny - "was he in the match? Oh, so we're doing well then?"

But then you think about how Mike Knox's career went, and think, yeah, maybe DX's gimmick of burying all the other wrestlers wasn't a really productive idea.

It really was all in that magnificent beardage.

I miss Knox a bit. What's he up to these days? I like to think he's in the woods giving grizzly bears devastating flying crossbodys for the most part.

Apparently he was so depressed over his WWE release he's completely removed himself from wrestling.

:(

From one T to another :thumbsup:

Best idea is hit the "local" (as most places seem to have one) costume shop, as they'll have the handle bar moustaches. Bar that i think A-merchandise may have Hulkamania tshirts/bandanas up for sale, and if you by a size larger you could stuff a few pillows up there or something hah! The costume shop may also sell a "Muscle man" style suit you could use!

Hope that helps!

tracked down a couple things, just need a pair of glasses like his, might just buy cheap kids ones! cheers mate

hopefu;ly track down a kids title belt too!

Edited by HeavyT

How did they get the ring to collapse on Sunday night? I know they took the support away on one side but is there any more to it?

So nobody knows then!?

Also, was the first ever babyface to babyface WWE Championship title change Bret dropping the belt to Shawn?

• Paid Members
Also, was the first ever babyface to babyface WWE Championship title change Bret dropping the belt to Shawn?

Hogan/Warrior was before that. No idea if that was the first though.