UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Mind you, Trevor has got that look of "I poked you with a fork earlier" in his eyes. Whatever happened to T&S? Did one of them die and the other got a real job or something?

I think they do the university tour stuff that Timmy Mallett and Bodger & Badger do. They pop up occasionally on clip shows for BBC3. Watching them and Big Cook, Little Cook swearing still doesn't sit right with me.

• Paid Members
Mind you, Trevor has got that look of "I poked you with a fork earlier" in his eyes. Whatever happened to T&S? Did one of them die and the other got a real job or something?

I found a copy of "Trev & Simon's Stupid Book" in a box at my folks a few weeks ago. Some hilarious stuff in it (if you like stupid humour obviously).

• Paid Members

Thats the thing about acts like Trevor and Simon. They cant do the likes of Celebrity Big Brother or Strictly Come Dancing, because they wont drop the gimmick. I couldnt imagine Simon going into the Diary Room and saying "there's no hot water Big Brother, I'm fucking sick of this". He'd probably sell the effect of the lack of hot water by pulling a funny face and going "Oooooo!" to the hard camera. Keith Harris tried to do it and exposed his act. He went on The Farm and anyone who witnessed Orville sparked out on the floor with a massive hole in the bottom of him and his eyes rolled back will never show Harris the same respect again.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Moderators

I think they do the university tour stuff that Timmy Mallett and Bodger & Badger do.

No they don't. They're both on Twitter, and occasionally do a very funny podcast. But don't lump them in with the "Pat Sharp's Mullet!" retro-irony brigade.

• Paid Members

I found a copy of "Trev & Simon's Stupid Book" in a box at my folks a few weeks ago. Some hilarious stuff in it (if you like stupid humour obviously).

An example of the stupidity...

297586_10150429399953452_619658451_10895947_5438741_n.jpg307341_10150429405798452_619658451_10896000_2950425_n.jpg

I'm very, very childish.

• Paid Members

I think they do the university tour stuff that Timmy Mallett and Bodger & Badger do.

No they don't. They're both on Twitter, and occasionally do a very funny podcast. But don't lump them in with the "Pat Sharp's Mullet!" retro-irony brigade.

They both used to though, didn't they? At the very least, I remember Mallett passing through Manchester Met when I was there.

• Moderators

They both used to though, didn't they? At the very least, I remember Mallett passing through Manchester Met when I was there.

Don't think they ever did, but Mallett certainly did, and still does. Which is mad when you consider today's Freshers Week idiots wouldn't even remember Wacaday.

"YEAH! It's that bloke from I'm A Celebrity 3 years ago! Let's go and see David Van Day's mate! What the fuck is a pinky punky?"

An example of the stupidity...

297586_10150429399953452_619658451_10895947_5438741_n.jpg307341_10150429405798452_619658451_10896000_2950425_n.jpg

I'm very, very childish.

Now we really know where R Truth stole his little Jimmy phrase from.