UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Was Summerslam 1988 released only with the big, ex-rental VHS box? Were there any smaller, regular size versions of it? Cheers!

The original UK release, which I'm 99% sure was mail order only, Silvervision exclusive, was in a normal size box.

Sorry to sound like an absolute bellend, but what exactly is 'the pCc' I see on some member's sig, and what do the initials stand for?

I'm glad someone asked.

However there may be some kind of forfeit involved.

I asked this in the off topic questions thread and was told the answer was

• Moderators

Yeah. He turned on Scotty Too Hotty and got with Burchall that year I reckon. I do prefer him as a face though. He has Big Show disease. He's too fucking likable to be an effective heel.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members
Sorry to sound like an absolute bellend, but what exactly is 'the pCc' I see on some members' sig, and what do the initials stand for?

It stands for pretentious Cunt clique. It means liking bacon, darts, War Games 1992 and correcting other members' punctuation, and thinking that anyone who doesn't like all of those things is an absolute bellend.

• Paid Members
Yeah. He turned on Scotty Too Hotty and got with Burchall that year I reckon. I do prefer him as a face though. He has Big Show disease. He's too fucking likable to be an effective heel.

Is Regal not face now though?

• Paid Members

Hulk Hogan was pushing the Hulkamania gimmick on

while promoting the Rocky movie, 18 months before he joined the WWF. He wore red and yellow on and off since his first run in the WWWF in the early 80s as a heel. The reason he wore red and yellow was because the old vintage circus posters had the same colours on and were credited for making the posters stand out due to the volume of the combination of the two colours. Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

When the Smackdown From The Vault thing started is there any reason why it got shown instead of matches that happened at the tapings?

It's because of the amount of adverts they have in America, and has been like it since I've been watching. It used to be an Update segment though with Chris Leary or who ever was working at the time, where they'd show highlights of a match from that week's Raw or an old PPV match to promote that year's edition.

Edited by ThePhenom