UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

WCW Starrcade '95 had a Triangle match between Lex Luger, Sting and Ric Flair. Might be earlier instances though.

Aye I watched that the other day, they mentioned there was an earlier one (think it was at the 95 Bash) but the Starrcade one only 2 guys were in the ring at the same time and you could tag the other guy.

• Paid Members

Here. They've had the same cabnits for years. Raven did a WWF video with this as his background back in 1994 and they still had the same storage. Its rows and rows of this.

7238484.jpg

EDIT: Here's the Johnny Polo tour from 1994. Just imagine that but bigger:

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Hey,

I was just wondering which of the following PPV's are free or on box office:

Extreme Rules - PPV

Over The Limit - FREE (It was on PPV last year)

Capital Punishment (Fatal 4 Way) - PPV?

MITB - FREE?

Summerslam - PPV

NOC - FREE?

HIAC - PPV

Bragging Rights - FREE

Survivor Series - PPV

TLC - PPV

Is that right? Thanks.

Here. They've had the same cabnits for years. Raven did a WWF video with this as his background back in 1994 and they still had the same storage. Its rows and rows of this.

7238484.jpg

EDIT: Here's the Johnny Polo tour from 1994. Just imagine that but bigger:

Cheers, I always imagined it to be in some sort of big warehouse. The Johnny Polo gimmick was awesome as well :thumbsup:

The first triple threat match I recall on WWF tv was Goldust vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs Owen Hart for Hart's Intercontinental championship. This would have been roughly about May or June 1997.

Edited by bwo

• Paid Members
The first triple threat match I recall on WWF tv was Goldust vs Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs Owen Hart for Hart's Intercontinental championship. This would have been roughly about May or June 1997.

That would be the first televised one. There was also a dark match main on the Feb 3rd Raw taping from SkyDome of Sid v Shawn Michaels v Bret Hart for the title. For those interested, Shawn pinned Bret with a top rope crossbody as Bret was about to apply the Sharpshooter to Sid, to retain the title.

Just watching Wrestlemania 24.....why the fuck does the band play the English national anthem just before John Cena's entrance?

In the US there are different words to the song, it's called "My Country Tis Of Thee" and is a patriotic (pro-USA) song. "My country tis of thee, sweet land of liberty," blah blah blah blah meadows, mountains, sea, pie, fireworks or something.

Edited by air_raid

That would be the first televised one. There was also a dark match main on the Feb 3rd Raw taping from SkyDome of Sid v Shawn Michaels v Bret Hart for the title. For those interested, Shawn pinned Bret with a top rope crossbody as Bret was about to apply the Sharpshooter to Sid, to retain the title.

Thanks for confirming that

Will Challenge be showing Lockdown?!

I'm dipping my toes in the TNA pool, somewhat, and its pissing hard to get into that product; there is literally no easy entrance points. So, I want to give the PPV a chance...