UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Did The Rock miss any American PPVs between Bad Blood '97 and WrestleMania 17? That'd be about 40 or so, but he wasn't on the original No Mercy in Manchester in 99. EDIT: Just saw Ian's and air raid's posts above.

Then there's...

Jericho from Survivor Series 1999-WrestleMania 18?

Triple H from Rumble 99-Judgment Day 2001?

Undertaker from King of the Ring 2000-No Mercy 2002?

Though I might have forgotten them having absences at some point in those spans.

Edited by Pityinthecityofsin

• Paid Members
Jericho from Survivor Series 1999-WrestleMania 18?

Triple H from Rumble 99-Judgment Day 2001?

Undertaker from King of the Ring 2000-No Mercy 2002?

Can't come close to The Rock, simple as three whole calendar years of PPVs which none of those three have.

Angle comes close. Unless I'm going crazy he didn't miss a US PPV between Survivors 99 and WrestleMania XIX?

2 in 1999

12 in 2000, 2001 and 2002

3 in 2003

Makes 41 in total which pushes Rock to the limit but doesn't quite match him with 42 US PPV appearances. If you include UK ones that Kurt's run comes nowhere near as I don't think he was on Insurrextion 2002.

• Paid Members

Yeah, when I spat out my 42, that didnt include UK PPVs. 42 US PPVs.

3 in 1997

12 in 1998, 1999 and 2000

3 in 2001

Makes 42. If you want to include UK PPVs, Jericho might be your man.

- Was Shane Douglas, Konnan, and Billy Kidman supposed to jump ship with The Radicals to the WWF?

I heard that Shane Douglas wanted to leave but couldn't get out of his contract with WCW

ALthough that may be true, didnt Douglas then leave WCW and join XPW? Phoning WCW from the XPW show telling them so shove there $X ammount contract up there ass? I'm guessing thats why he has no money now.

I'd also heard he could get out of his contract, although nobody told him they had actually signed on with WWE, and he was "Left beind". :rolleyes:

In other news, i think a few years before douglas and others had been talking about the subject with raven also. In a meeting with WCW brass, talent were informed that "if they didnt like it, they could stand up and leave". Raven stood up..........but everybody else was still sat down. Raven got fired, and went back to ECW.

Douglas stayed under his WCW contract when he made his first few appearances in 2000 with XPW I believe as that is when his feud with candido started in XPW. However he was US champion for WCW is 2001 so I assume he stayed under contract and there were kayfabe digs from steve corino in MLW about him sitting at home after WCW closed earning a handy paycheque

Not that it helps for this year, but i think WWE shopzone (in the USA) has been doing WWE fancy dress costumes, and im 75% sure there is a piper one!

There is also sgt slaughter and The iron sheik. As well as more modern day people!

:thumbsup: