UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I recently got the Macho Man set off Silvervision and Im watching it just now. Im on the mixed tag match with Dusty and when Dusty comes to the ring instead of the "American Dream" music there is something that is or sounds incredibly like an old game show song from the UK. Anyone know which one it is?

:) Edited by Dillkid

I recently got the Macho Man set off Silvervision and Im watching it just now. Im on the mixed tag match with Dusty and when Dusty comes to the ring instead of the "American Dream" music there is something that is or sounds incredibly like an old game show song from the UK. Anyone know which one it is?

:)

Thank you. :thumbsup:

That was actually doing my head in. :laugh: Was there any particular reason they chose to use this?

That was actually doing my head in. :laugh: Was there any particular reason they chose to use this?

I think they might of had a bit of bother at the time of release for using his original theme as it was made by Jimmy Hart.

I think they might of had a bit of bother at the time of release for using his original theme as it was made by Jimmy Hart.

I figured that as I know they have had to change other themes on DVD releases. Just wondering whey they chose to use Wheel of Fortune. It just seems so out of place! :laugh:

How many Pro wrestlers are on facebook? Ive heard Ken Andersons on it but is their anyone else as alot of times you get fake ones.

I think Taz, Sabu and Dixie Carter have real ones. Most of them do Twitter instead.

Im sure Gregory Helms had one for sure. Not sure about Van Dam or Mero.

How many Pro wrestlers are on facebook? Ive heard Ken Andersons on it but is their anyone else as alot of times you get fake ones.

I think Taz, Sabu and Dixie Carter have real ones. Most of them do Twitter instead.

Im sure Gregory Helms had one for sure. Not sure about Van Dam or Mero.

Bret, Anvil, One of the Headbangers, Mikey Whipwreck....

Kevin Nash Twitter is real. Anyone who witnessed him calling Hulkamania Fan a "cock sucker" in true Nash style will know its the real him.

Not to mention Daniel Bryan/Bryan Daniel/Bryan Danielson, his manliness meter and his apparent friendship with the bird outta Moldy Peaches

I figured that as I know they have had to change other themes on DVD releases. Just wondering whey they chose to use Wheel of Fortune. It just seems so out of place! :laugh:

WWE should of got the copyrights instead of Jimmy Hart. I dont see why they can have Dustys theme on LOWM computer game but not anthologies. As for those DVDs why is it you cant have demolitions but you can have hulks? I mean Rick Derringer wrote both.

• Paid Members
As for those DVDs why is it you cant have demolitions but you can have hulks? I mean Rick Derringer wrote both.

Maybe in the event of having to pay a royalty, they decided one was worth paying for and one wasn't. Much the same as you will hear Jesse Ventura's commentary on the Hogan Anthology but not on other discs (such as the Harts/Rockers SNME match on the Bret set).

Just watched a 40-man WWF battle royal from 1992 with a load of TV job guys and unknowns in it - one of whom bore a striking resemblance to the bleach-blond Sting. Who was this guy?

Possibly Jeff Farmer, the fake/nWo/Japan Sting??

He was a regular TV job guy for WWF and WCW back then. I've seen the match you mean, but it was about 10 years ago!!

Just watched a 40-man WWF battle royal from 1992 with a load of TV job guys and unknowns in it - one of whom bore a striking resemblance to the bleach-blond Sting. Who was this guy?

His name was Rick Johnson however I can't find anything else about him other than listings in sqash matches against nailz and a tag match against the nasty boys.

Edited by Loligan