UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Has anyone ever used http://wrestlingdvd.co.uk to order anything from?

If so, what are they like for delivery times and reliability?

This guy is pretty sound towards quality, delivery and price. Been using him for a few years now, highly recommended.

Cheers. I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so I wont be ordering anything just yet but will be not long after I'm back.

One other thing do the DVD's come in proper cases or just sleeves? Thanks.

Got mine in sleeves.

Why did Jeff Jarrett leave the WWF so unexpectedly in July 1995 and what were originally planned for him ?

I can't remember the dispute with management, but I believe the plan going forward was a Jarrett/Roadie feud, basically using the footage and info eventually seen with the "Real Double J" character in klate 1996. Not saying Roadie would have made a big name for himself from that, but at least the Milli Vanilli story might have worked with an actual opponent, instead of it being "I'm Jesse Jammes and I'm right chuffed that I can show my singing off as my own. Take that WWF Superstars!" which gave him character depth to feud with exactly zero people.

How many Pro wrestlers are on facebook? Ive heard Ken Andersons on it but is their anyone else as alot of times you get fake ones.

I think Taz, Sabu and Dixie Carter have real ones. Most of them do Twitter instead.