UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
:yinyang: Does anyone know what the live attendence was for this years Lockdown? I'm watching it now and it looks like a larger crowd then usual so i'm quite interested to know.

Not, certain, but they sold 2,500 tickets weeks before the pay-per-view with a target of 4,000. I believe they at least reached their target of 4000 paid. They may have papered more seats out, but there was at least 4000 paid in attendance. TNA looks pretty big time with people actually attending doesnt it? Either way, they did way better than the 800 fans that paid to watch their biggest show of 2009 last October.

EDIT: PWInsider said it drew 'between 4000 and 4500', so there you go.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

:yinyang: Does anyone know what the live attendence was for this years Lockdown? I'm watching it now and it looks like a larger crowd then usual so i'm quite interested to know.

Not, certain, but they sold 2,500 tickets weeks before the pay-per-view with a target of 4,000. I believe they at least reached their target of 4000 paid. They may have papered more seats out, but there was at least 4000 paid in attendance. TNA looks pretty big time with people actually attending doesnt it?

Either way, they did way better than the 800 fans that paid to watch their biggest show of 2009 last October.

It was a MUCH better show as well, was my favourite TNA PPV since they started doing them.

Anyone know what the song is that plays during the awesome video package at the start of HBK's new dvd 'My Journey'?

I dunnoi but I found those little videos before each segment with the words on screen as jr says it bloody annoying.

Same. They were weird and the DVD would've been better without them. The quotes used were a bit stupid or pointless as well.

I think the interview on the DVD was a little strange, too. Sometimes the discussion would be about something that was only slightly related (at best) to the match that followed. For me, it was fine. I've been watching wrestling for about twenty years. But I'd imagine that the DVD has a very strange flow for a newer watcher.

• Paid Members
What was the background to JBL twatting the Blue Meanie at One Night Stand?

Didn't the Blue Meanie basically rip him to shreds on a website (might have been 1wrestling.com)? JBL got payback for it, then the Meanie got a job because of it.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

When Meanie was in the WWF Bradshaw apparently ripped on him hard quite a bit, beyond what Meanie saw as ribbing. After he left he was asked about his time in WWF and said how JBL was an arse hole to him. JBL, who from meanies account wasn't to hot on him any way, was a bit pissed by this and evidently didn't forget so when the opportunity popped up to smash him in the face he took it.

• Paid Members

When Meanie was in the WWF Bradshaw apparently ripped on him hard quite a bit, beyond what Meanie saw as ribbing. After he left he was asked about his time in WWF and said how JBL was an arse hole to him. JBL, who from meanies account wasn't to hot on him any way, was a bit pissed by this and evidently didn't forget so when the opportunity popped up to smash him in the face he took it.

According to Danny Doring, Meanie was taunting JBL and giving him shit while they were in the ring for the show closing brawl, thinking he wouldnt dare put his job at risk by attacking a none-contracted WWE performer. Oh, well.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members

According to Danny Doring, Meanie was taunting JBL and giving him shit while they were in the ring for the show closing brawl, thinking he wouldnt dare put his job at risk by attacking a none-contracted WWE performer. Oh, well.

:laugh: Thats excellent. Like I said it just know what Meanie said some where or another, and he would miss out that bit, assuming its true. The bit the builds him up for his own fall.