UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

How far was the Bret Hart timeline for had he stayed after Survivor Series 1997?

Someone mentioned a fatal four way at DX PPV followed by a Ladder match between Bret/HBK at the rumble following that by a Hart/Austin WWF Title match at Mania. Was anything else for Bret planned?

I'm not sure, but on the same subject, what was planned for Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 14?

How far was the Bret Hart timeline for had he stayed after Survivor Series 1997?

Someone mentioned a fatal four way at DX PPV followed by a Ladder match between Bret/HBK at the rumble following that by a Hart/Austin WWF Title match at Mania. Was anything else for Bret planned?

I'm not sure, but on the same subject, what was planned for Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 14?

Who knows. Its safe to say he wouldnt of wrestled Taker or Kane. Looking at the guys from that card I would say the only guys I would of put money on was a HBK vs Owen feud. Failing that its unlikely they would of done a heel vs heel big match between Rock vs HBK. Their is always the possibility of having Shawn and Hunter of tagging up in a tag match.

Thinking back to all the events that led up to Survivor Series id probably say best guy Shawn would of wrestled was Ken Shamrock. That would of been the best choice as I recall them having a scuffle when Bret faced Ken on Raw so they could of had Ken costing the title at the Rumble which leads to this epic match.

• Paid Members
Dunno. Must have been the chairs they had at the venue. I remember reading somewhere that Jimmy Hart bladed the Quake's back off-camera to make it look worse than the shots to the back he was legit taking.

Ian: Who's that bloke in your sig? And, more to the point, is this bloke who looks like the dad out of Bread really insinuating he would have kicked fuck out of the homicidal suicidal mentalist Chris Benoit?

Isn't It Mike "Talking Bollocks" Graham?

• Paid Members
Dunno. Must have been the chairs they had at the venue. I remember reading somewhere that Jimmy Hart bladed the Quake's back off-camera to make it look worse than the shots to the back he was legit taking.

Ian: Who's that bloke in your sig? And, more to the point, is this bloke who looks like the dad out of Bread really insinuating he would have kicked fuck out of the homicidal suicidal mentalist Chris Benoit?

Yeah it is. Mike Graham is (even by wrestling standards) a fantastically deluded liar.

Yeah it is. Mike Graham is (even by wrestling standards) a fantastically deluded liar.

Is that Mike Graham the same guy who I recalled wrestled for wcw in 1992 in a tag match with Brian Pillman vs Dangerous Alliance and they kayfabe broke Grahams arm?

• Moderators

Mike Graham brought Hulk Hogan to WCW. Yes he did. He said so. He was also responsible for the Wheel.

He's also the reason WCW let Benoit out in 2000, because Benoit brought up the fact that Graham threatened him with a fuck off Bowie Knife, and that he'd sue if he wasn't let out of his contract.

Edited by ButchReedMark

Bret was scheduled to be part of WWF TV until the In Your House: DX show. I believe that was to be his official send off. There's no way he was pencilled in to be there until WrestleMania, or even the Royal Rumble.

• Paid Members

Bret was scheduled to be part of WWF TV until the In Your House: DX show. I believe that was to be his official send off. There's no way he was pencilled in to be there until WrestleMania, or even the Royal Rumble.

I think its referring to before Vince decided/agreed to let Bret go, when he was still in his 20 year contract

I think its referring to before Vince decided/agreed to let Bret go, when he was still in his 20 year contract

Yeah someone on here mentioned a Bret/Shawn Ladder match at the Rumble. Not sure who be interesting to see where they got that info on. Alough it would made sense for Austin to face Bret at mania

Was just on WWE.com (first time in ages) and seen the WWE alumni list, it was just such a random list of names, does anybody know what the criteria is? Macho Man & The Warrior are on it but none of the TNA guys are, Animals on it but Hawk is'nt. The likes of Andre the Giant are missing but they have Billy Kidman & Lance Storm on it for fucks sake.

Yeah someone on here mentioned a Bret/Shawn Ladder match at the Rumble. Not sure who be interesting to see where they got that info on. Alough it would made sense for Austin to face Bret at mania

It was in the Bret Hart book.

• Paid Members

It's in the massive Observer article from 1997. When they asked Bret to take a paycut, he asked McMahon what the coming months had in store if he were to stop and McMahon presented those plans to him.

Was just on WWE.com (first time in ages) and seen the WWE alumni list, it was just such a random list of names, does anybody know what the criteria is? Macho Man & The Warrior are on it but none of the TNA guys are, Animals on it but Hawk is'nt. The likes of Andre the Giant are missing but they have Billy Kidman & Lance Storm on it for fucks sake.

Because there's a Hall of Fame section (featuring Hogan, Flair, Andre etc.) and an alumni's section featuring the likes of Warrior and Savage who arent in the HOF.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Is Hawk in the HOF? he does'nt seem to be in it and he's not in the alumni and I take it that it's them being in TNA (or were) that are keeping off the likes of Booker, Nash, Hall & Steiner.

Edited by the_mole