UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Speaking of OTR I used to have that old torrent pack that was floating around a few years ago with a bunch of wrestling interviews, but wondered if anyone had a definitive list of all the ones they did. I know since TSN stopped aired WWE they seemed to have stopped getting wrestlers in, but have there been any of note since 2003?

• Paid Members

Don't know if this is the place for this but is anyone else having problems with posting?

It's only started happening the last couple of days but when I try to submit a post sometimes it works fine but most of the time it just doesn't post at all.Weird.

Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

EDIT- This post took 3 attempts before it worked.

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
It was on SS3 from 2002-2005, if I remember correctly. It was something like that anyway.

I think it ended in 2003

You think wrong. It was still on when I moved back to Leicester in 2004.

Presumably this was as a part of the wwe classics show they did, prior to the re-vamp as 'vintage collection'?

It was on SS3 from 2002-2005, if I remember correctly. It was something like that anyway.

I think it ended in 2003

Wrong. Watts Era was still on in the Autumn of 2004.

I don't remember it being on as far as 2005 so it must have been dropped as part of the Jan 2005- Dec 2009 Sky deal.

I think it ended in 2003

I don't remember it being on as far as 2005 so it must have been dropped as part of the Jan 2005- Dec 2009 Sky deal.

Forgive me for not believing a word that you post, as first you claim it ended in 2003 and now you say 2005. If you dont know, just dont post. You really do your self no favours.

I think it ended in 2003

Forgive me for not believing a word that you post, as first you claim it ended in 2003 and now you say 2005. If you dont know, just dont post. You really do your self no favours.

Let me explain, I assumed Classics ended sometime in 2003 becuase I dont remember it past then, when that other guy claimed it went as far as autumn 2004 and a new TV deal was signed to start at the beggining of the following year I assumed 2005 was the cut off point.