UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I don't often ask questions without looking on threads on here, but thought this made sense.

Now that the TNA/WWE are going against each other on Monday night, when/where will the TNA show be shown in the UK? Is this live or on delay?

I know Raw is live Monday nights but wasn't sure about TNA?

Can somebody PM me a link to a place where I could (but never ever would) download Impact tomorrow, I don't have any accounts with torrent places, apart from Demonoid, and I'm having grief with it. Cheers.

forwarding that on to me would be great too :D

I'm quite scared of seeing anything remotely spoilerific over the next week as I'm not watching Raw or Impact till Friday. However, I'm quite interested in the numbers, could somebody post them in here as an answer to this question when they come in? Cheers.

Living in Scarborough, I was wondering what the best wrestling school is in the north east if anybody can help. Maybe York, Hull, Newcastle or Middlesboro. I've tried google but couldn't find a great deal. Thanks

After a Christmas break, NGW training will return to the Eastmount Recreation Centre in Hull on Thursday 28th January, 6pm-10pm. We're just finalising a deal before we announce a new top head trainer in the next couple of days. Any questions drop me an email at rich@hullwrestling.com

There's a million Raw/TNA threads at the moment but I have no idea where to ask this so I guess this is the best place. From the latest Observer after discussing WWE's attitude towards TNA and how they had been negotiating with Bret before Hogan signed for TNA and therefore didn't bring him in to rival TNA:

The Charlie Haas situation should tell you all you need to know about WWE and their reaction to any competition.

Charlie Haas situation?

There's a million Raw/TNA threads at the moment but I have no idea where to ask this so I guess this is the best place. From the latest Observer after discussing WWE's attitude towards TNA and how they had been negotiating with Bret before Hogan signed for TNA and therefore didn't bring him in to rival TNA:

The Charlie Haas situation should tell you all you need to know about WWE and their reaction to any competition.

Charlie Haas situation?

From what I heard (probably on here somewhere) Kurt Angle wanted to bring Haas to TNA to work a program with him and when WWE got wind of it they re-signed Haas to a new deal for more money. Yes, Charlie Haas!!??

• Paid Members

Charlie Haas situation?

From what I heard (probably on here somewhere) Kurt Angle wanted to bring Haas to TNA to work a program with him and when WWE got wind of it they re-signed Haas to a new deal for more money. Yes, Charlie Haas!!??

Fuck off. There's no way that can be true. Right??

Charlie Haas situation?

Fuck off. There's no way that can be true. Right??

From another board altogether.

There was a rumor going that Kurt Angle was interested in bringing in Haas, Vince got word and resigned Haas to a new deal at better pay than what he was making just to make him unavailable to TNA. Of course Vince is paying him to stay home and work at his nutritional supply company but I'm sure he's not complaining too much.