UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

What is all this Benoit love business about then?

I fully expected him to wind up back in WWE some day again too. And look forward to it. Like many, i envisioned a bit of a Jamal-Umaga type situation with him. Only, MVP was already the dogs ding dong so i can only see him becoming even better for taking new styles and surroundings under his belt.

This Benoit business makes me think WWE would want to keep away from him though. And maybe he doesn't give a shit either about how WWE feel, hence why he's doing it. He left after all, always wanted to work Japan, seems happy and A-Train never returned and i always expected he would have by now.

I'd love to see him back in WWE main eventing one day though. He's a star.

I don

• Paid Members
MVP was in prison for nine years for committing violent crimes, the scumbag. He's not gonna disown one of his mates for a silly thing like killing a woman and child. He's probably got friends who've done worse.

Con-tro-vers-ial *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

What were the original plans for Scott Steiner when he came in? Was he meant to win the World Title originally? Even though he turned out shit at the Rumble etc, I doubt the original plan called for him to lose two consecutive title matches on PPV and then not even appear on WrestleMania. Or maybe they were?!

My housemate just reminded me of the brilliant moment at Survivor Series 2006 where Shawn Michaels eliminates Mike Knox in their match then turns to Triple H asking "who was that?". Does anybody know where to find a clip of that anywhere? It doesn't seem to be on Youtube and the only one I can find after a Google search is a Myspace video that doesn't play.

My housemate just reminded me of the brilliant moment at Survivor Series 2006 where Shawn Michaels eliminates Mike Knox in their match then turns to Triple H asking "who was that?". Does anybody know where to find a clip of that anywhere? It doesn't seem to be on Youtube and the only one I can find after a Google search is a Myspace video that doesn't play.

Is this it?

Is this it?

Nope. This is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...J6D9cIsWg#t=57s

• Paid Members
What were the original plans for Scott Steiner when he came in? Was he meant to win the World Title originally? Even though he turned out shit at the Rumble etc, I doubt the original plan called for him to lose two consecutive title matches on PPV and then not even appear on WrestleMania. Or maybe they were?!

I dont remeber hearing anything at the time, but they may of called for him to win something and found out he was a bit turd in the ring, so decieded agaisnt it.

Then again, around this time was "The Triple H Show" where he lost it to michaels but otherwise was champion for most of the time. He went on tha year to beat Booker T at WM, then Nash twice and so on basically until michaels took the belt from him.