UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I'm 99% sure that these are the correct dates Richie:

Show 1 is July 5

Show 2 is July 10

Show 3 is July 17

Show 4 is July 25

Thanks very much for your help there bro. How about this one? Around the 30th?

Show 5

Rick Victor vs Tyler Black

Erick Rowan vs Kenneth Cameron

Lucky Cannon vs Husky Harris

Thanks again,

• Paid Members
Any reason why he never made it big?

Watching his work as "The Technician" Tom Carter, I'd say it was because he had little in the way of a personality in the ring. His execution was sound but he was about as inspiring as his ring name.

• Paid Members
I remember seeing a gif on here of Shawn Michaels simulating a blowjob, any idea when that was from and is there a video of it? Just want to see what the commentator's reaction is

I'm fairly sure it was from his match with Davey Boy Smith at One Night Only 97. I can't remember the reaction of the commentary team (I think Vince, JR and Lawler), if any, but I'd imagine that Vince would've been quite pissed off. Fair enough, they were starting to go with riskier stuff and I know that Michaels and HHH have always said they had to battle Vince over some of the stuff they wanted to do, and it's one thing to give a few gestures or whatever, but Michaels' fallacio mime was specifically graphic to the finest detail. Even back then, I remember thinking to myself that he certainly looks like he knows what he's doing there, a bit too much....

I'm fairly sure it was from his match with Davey Boy Smith at One Night Only 97.

I don't know when it was from, but I know for sure it wasn't from One Night Only.

While I'm here though, does anyone have the ONO theme music or know from where I can download it?