UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I think the first one released was "Look For Mr Gilbert" where Eddie Gilbert was interviewed by Bob Barnett in 1994. There was an earlier sit-down interview wirh Bruiser Brody, but that didn't surface until many years after his death.

http://wrestlingscout.blogspot.com/2010/02...-from-1988.html

Would the Kaufman - Breakfast with Fred Blassie deal not count?

Edited by Tom Zenk

Remember that Impact when a mental riot broke out between the MEM, World Elite, and all the other cunts?. Can someone give me a date for that episode?. I fancy downloading it.

Ta.

I believe it was 06/08/2009.

• Moderators

I'm looking for a particular clip from a few years back (like, early-mid 2000s). Big Show had a surprise return whilst there was a Battle Royal going on, and he came out and chokeslammed about 20 people in a row. It was fucking sweet.

Can anyone furnish me with a link to this?

Thanks in advance!

• Paid Members
I'm looking for a particular clip from a few years back (like, early-mid 2000s). Big Show had a surprise return whilst there was a Battle Royal going on, and he came out and chokeslammed about 20 people in a row. It was fucking sweet.

Can anyone furnish me with a link to this?

Thanks in advance!

Was it this or Royal Rumble 2001?

Very tenuous link but is anyone having problems with WWE RAW live recordings on their SKY+ HD box and in particular 'series link' just randomly dropping off and thus not recording ? Was fine for months after i got my box but since February it's went all f'd up and randomly missing out certain weeks and not sending the record request.

Very tenuous link but is anyone having problems with WWE RAW live recordings on their SKY+ HD box and in particular 'series link' just randomly dropping off and thus not recording ? Was fine for months after i got my box but since February it's went all f'd up and randomly missing out certain weeks and not sending the record request.

Yep. Not sure when it first started but the series link has disappeared on my box twice this year.

• Paid Members

When is WWE Vintage on?

Can never find it on the EPG and last time I series linked it it didn't work.

Cheers.

Sunday mornings around 8 or 9. Usually on SS3.

Cheers.

When is WWE Vintage on?

Can never find it on the EPG and last time I series linked it it didn't work.

Cheers.

Sunday mornings around 8 or 9. Usually on SS3.

Cheers.

Also on 1.00am Tuesday morning before RAW and Wednesday at 7.00am. It does switch around a bit though.