UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I have, Rob. No you don't need a ticket to get in, you can wait in a line to go in through the Hard Rock Cafe that's on the boardwalk outside of Universal. I think the people in that queue are lower priority than the Universal customers though, so you may not guaranteed get in, if the Universal line's too big.

I'm not entirely sure though, both times I've been I've went in the Universal way.

Edit. And that was back in 2005. I'm sure the system will still be the same.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members

In the Daily Record newspaper yesterday, somebody wrote in asking if Big Daddy ever had a "UK Top 40" hit. The guy answered that he released a version of Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" in 1991. Anybody got a copy of this? Thanks!

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators
In the Daily Record newspaper yesterday, somebody wrote in asking if Big Daddy ever had a "UK Top 40" hit. The guy answered that he released a version of Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" in 1991. Anybody got a copy of this? Thanks!

Different Big Daddy. It's a novelty covers band who did 1950's style takes on modern songs.

http://www.dustbury.com/music/bigdad2.html

BIG ROB, Ive went to Impact last june, u should email tna to get a vip pass that gets u ahead of the que, its was busier last year than the first time I went so u'll have to que a couple of hrs before hand (which sucks especially when its F'N baking down)

I went to a ppv and had to get a 'ticket' from a desk outside the gate at 10am to get in.

Hope that helps

• Paid Members

Different Big Daddy. It's a novelty covers band who did 1950's style takes on modern songs.

Thanks for that. I always thought "Showbiz Sam" was a bit shit.

Before he mentioned the "Money for Nothing" song, he did say Big Daddy released "We Shall Not..We Shall Not Be Moved" as a single.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators

Thanks for that. I always thought "Showbiz Sam" was a bit shit.

Before he mentioned the "Money for Nothing" song, he did say Big Daddy released "We Shall Not..We Shall Not Be Moved" as a single.

Brilliantly, this one seems to be true: http://www.musicstack.com/album/big_daddy/...ll_not_be_moved

bdtitanic.jpg

Edited by Woyzeck

Cheers for that, hopefully I'll be able to get in.

I remember some years ago TNA website mentioning to contact them if you are coming from afar. It wouldn't hurt to try e-mailing them and say you are coming from the UK solely for the TNA Orlando experience(even if lies) and see if they can come up with something, especially since you can't simply buy tickets online. Worth a shot!

• Paid Members

A bit of a long-shot, but could anybody give me an artist name and a song name for this WCW Ricky Steamboat theme in 1991?

I like to keep all of my MP3 tags clean.

Thanks very much!

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Awards Moderator
According to the credits on the WCW Slam Jam CD released in 1992 Baz, it was "The Dragon" by K.McNulty, J. Papa and M. Seitz.

"M. Seitz" would be "Freebird" Michael Hayes, right?

I'd be surprised if it wasn't him Baz, as Hayes was involved in music quite a bit (according to Wiki - I haven't got a clue!).

Edited by Waterboy