UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

My V+ taped cricket highlights instead, but it was definitely on because I was skipping up to SS News I seen GSP and quickly skipped on because I thought I was recording it. I don't know if it was on later or if they switched channels. Doesn't look like it is being repeated this week either.

Anyone know what episode it was so I can look for it on Youtube and still avoid spoilers?

Edited by JoeyBlayze

My V+ taped cricket highlights instead, but it was definitely on because I was skipping up to SS News I seen GSP and quickly skipped on because I thought I was recording it. I don't know if it was on later or if they switched channels. Doesn't look like it is being repeated this week either.

Anyone know what episode it was so I can look for it on Youtube and still avoid spoilers?

Yeah i believe they changed channels, i went to watch poker as advertised on the epg and it was Ultimate fighter which was supposed to be on the next channel, but was showing cricket instead.

Does anybody know the whole story about why nicole bass's face was pixilated on one of the xpw tapes (baptized in blood) i got this tape from ebay many many years ago however on the dvd her face wasn't edited out.