UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

That picture looks like somebody is just aiming a quick jab right to his face.

Anybody know when the "Powers of Pain" broke up? Thanks.

They broke up in 1990 (shortly after WM6 I think) just before the Road Warriors entered the WWF, this was due to both teams having a simular look; thats why the P.o.P. were repackaged when the became singles wrestlers.

Edited by the ultimate jobber

Samoa Joe and Super Dragon definetly had 2 singles matches in PWG, maybe a third, i'm not sure.

I dont think they've faced each other outside of PWG, but IWA-MS is a possibility, maybe in one of the 'Strong-Style' Tournaments.

In what way can Chris Jericho ever be called a 5 time world champion?

That is just an absolute joke.

He won the WCW title from the rock (1) then won it again at Vengence '01 (2) he became the WWF Undisputed champ after winning the WWF belt off of Stone Cold on the same night(3) then there were his 2 WHC reigns back in late 08, first one from CM Punk, (4) then he won it back after losing it to Batista (5).

All of those are reconised World titles hence why he is a 5 time world champ.

Edited by Emperorseb

• Paid Members

Is it my imagination or did Raw have a women's title match as the main event in the last 4 or so years?

I seem to remember it happening and being a big match, also it being the main event of Raw was a really cool change of pace and a nice show of respect for the hard working Divas...

If it happened that is.

Who was in the match and when was it (Lita/Trish maybe?)

Yep that match between Lita & Trish where Lita nearly broke her neck doing a tope was the main event of that night's Raw in December 2004.

I'm fairly sure that was the most recent time a women's single match main evented a WWE show.

• Paid Members
Yep that match between Lita & Trish where Lita nearly broke her neck doing a tope was the main event of that night's Raw in December 2004.

I'm fairly sure that was the most recent time a women's single match main evented a WWE show.

Thanks, I'm glad I remembered it right, can't believe it was 5 years ago though.

It was great, good to see something different like that headline a show, wouldn't've worked with different Divas though, those 2 deserved to be in the main event, they were over as fuck.