UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I have a bit of a random question...almost trivia-esque. How many WWE World Champions have won a World title in the company but never wrestled at Wrestlemania? And who are they?

Bruno Sammartino and Ivan Koloff? and other champions pre wrestlemania 1?

Edited by Angle_fan

God, reading the TNA/BRAVO question made me remember that I dreamt about Don West last night! He kept calling everyone pricks!

Which leads to this question (which was asked by someone else on the DVDVR boards, but never answered):

Why is the Spike/TNA censorship so random? Like when DW can get away with saying prick and ass, but in the next segment they bleep out ass?

If I were BRAVO, I'd insist on having 'uncut' epsiodes. The bleeping is so stupid after the watershed here in the UK!

I have a bit of a random question...almost trivia-esque. How many WWE World Champions have won a World title in the company but never wrestled at Wrestlemania? And who are they?

Bruno Sammartino and Ivan Koloff? and other champions pre wrestlemania 1?

Bruno was in the battle royal at Wrestlemania 2 I think, I would go with Buddy Rogers, Stan Stasiak, Pedro Morales? Ivan Kolof, The Iron Sheik Billly Graham, Thats about it I think

Why is Pro Wrestling Torrents so annoying for seeding? Do you basically have to download shit you dont want but other people do to get your ratio up? Everything i download no one ever seeds from me. well nothing significant anyway. My ratio is below 0.5 and ive had the warning now so i have 8 days left and theres nothing i can do about it! So does anybody have advice for getting the ratio back up or are there better wrestling torrents sites online which you dont have to abide by a ratio system?

In order to survive on PWT, and any wrestling torrent site, you pretty much HAVE to download Raw/Smackdown/Ecw/PPV's. Basically, something that every bugger wants, then download it as early as possible and seed until the download just becomes inactive.

You can't just go in, flick through their archives and cherry pick the stuff you want. You can only do that once your ratio is up, I mean, once my ratio hits about a 1.3 I might go and find something which hasn't a chance of seeding but that I want to see.

Another good trick is to seed the shit out of a freeleech.

This question might have been asked already (my apologies if so), well either that or no one has ever bothered to look the answer up as it would take a lot of effort.

Anyway, my question is... Who has the best * average from Meltzer for a career? (Sorry for my awful wording)

I know its a bit nerdy to want to know the answers (and i imagine its A LOT of effort to find out), but i love stats and stuff like that. Plus i would love to know stuff like ''Would Batista's average be higher than Cena's'' and 'Would any wrestler not crack at least 2 Stars for their entire career''.

If no one knows the answer but knows where i can find a list of all the matches which have been listed with a * rating, i wouldn't mind looking through it and doing it myself. (Thats how much i love this sort of stuff!)

Thanks x

Anyone know any good sites with a load of shoot interview in mp3 format? Looking for some stuff to go on my iPod

I'd usually just use PWTorrents but I'm stuck with a work laptop and can't install a valid torrent client.

www.xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

Ive come across 3 torrents with alot of audio shoot interviews included on there, Ive never bothered downloading them though I prefer to have the video as well