UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Anyone know if/where I can download Maryse's awesome theme song "Porquoi?" to an ipod?

Is the latest WWE CD the song is on not available on itunes?

If you don't want to pay for it, there's plenty of forums online you can download it from.

Not that I give away these websites in PM's, mind :confused:

• Paid Members
Anybody know which Hogan VHS release features the bit where Hogan is in the gym, FEELING THE BURN, to the background music of a very early version of Jake Roberts' 1st WWF theme?

*I THINK* It's Hulk Hogan : Real American.

51EJCD6F65L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Why is Pro Wrestling Torrents so annoying for seeding? Do you basically have to download shit you dont want but other people do to get your ratio up? Everything i download no one ever seeds from me. well nothing significant anyway. My ratio is below 0.5 and ive had the warning now so i have 8 days left and theres nothing i can do about it! So does anybody have advice for getting the ratio back up or are there better wrestling torrents sites online which you dont have to abide by a ratio system?

• Paid Members
So does anybody have advice for getting the ratio back up or are there

The best thing to do is to download something everyone else downloads, but download it as soon as its posted.

I'd find out when Raw and Smackdown etc are usually posted and then keep checking the site like a nutter until they're posted. Then be one of the first to download them and then seed it for as long as possible.