UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I was browsing through the History of WWE site and noticed that at a MSG show on 1/17/94 there was a Royal Rumble match, won by Owen Hart. Apart from one on Smackdown a few years back, have there been any other non-PPV Royal Rumble matches at all?

EDIT: Answering my own question a bit, i've found an 18 man royal rumble match listed on 18/05/94 with Undertaker winning.

They do 'em once in a while now with midcards/lower midcards, especially on Raw.

EDIT: Oops, an old question :blush:

Edited by Risk

I was browsing through the History of WWE site and noticed that at a MSG show on 1/17/94 there was a Royal Rumble match, won by Owen Hart. Apart from one on Smackdown a few years back, have there been any other non-PPV Royal Rumble matches at all?

EDIT: Answering my own question a bit, i've found an 18 man royal rumble match listed on 18/05/94 with Undertaker winning.

They do 'em once in a while now with midcards/lower midcards, especially on Raw.

EDIT: Oops, an old question :blush:

If anyone wants to see the MSG Rumble match its been posted on Dailymotion. I dont have the link but just search for NYC Rumble and you'll find all 4 parts of it.

MOC Single Classics are worth a lot less this weather than usual, if you really wanted it, you can pick up the really hard to find commercial ones like UT and HBK series 1 for about 30-40 quid, sometimes even less. Which is good as a collector, crap if youre selling.

www.classicfigs.com is your friend.

Any double packs and triple packs or Internet exclusives, send me a PM of what youre selling :)

Edited by klown

I have just created an account at pwtorrents and have confirmed my email but I cant log in. I do have cookies enabled, does anyone know what the problem could be?

You could:

- Try reseting I.E if your using that (tools -> advance -> reset button)

- Try alternative browser

- Clear your cache

Just idea's.

MOC Single Classics are worth a lot less this weather than usual, if you really wanted it, you can pick up the really hard to find commercial ones like UT and HBK series 1 for about 30-40 quid, sometimes even less. Which is good as a collector, crap if youre buying.

www.classicfigs.com is your friend.

Any double packs and triple packs or Internet exclusives, send me a PM of what youre selling :)

I'm not going to be selling currently. I just wanna see a rough guide of what the figures are worth currently because I MIGHT decide to get rid of some of them. If I do, I'll send you a PM.

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CaYqF-q11w

FWA - Christopher Daniels vs Jody Fleisch vs Doug Williams

What venue is this at and what event?

Didn't bother opening the link, but that's from FWA "London Calling", which was held in October/November 2002 at the Assembly Halls in Walthamstow, North London.

Hey.

Right, i'm flying out to Florida on Friday 13th, and will be returning on Saturday 28th, of this month. I was hoping to see a TNA show at some point when i am over there. But the website does not have the dates for the TV tapings for February.

Now i don't really no much about TNA these days, and i was wondering if anyone knew, or could work out, when they would be taping there shows in Orlando. Is it still every month? Or every two weeks, or have they even gone to a taping a week these days.

Any help would be splendid!

• Paid Members

I'm very anal about my MP3 ID3 tags. I was just wondering who you'd credit the "Real American" song to? Would it be "Derringer", or "Rick Derringer"? Numerous websites have different artist names for the song.

Thanks.

EDIT: I currently have it at "Rick Derringer", but now, I ain't so sure.

Edited by bAzTNM