THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

To Prince Nana, finally some constuctive critism. You seem to have done your research and know our structure. When I first got into this I was never intending to train anyone. It was only wrestling parties I was going to do. But the sheer amount of demand I got for training I couldn't ignore. Now anyone who knows me, knows that was always a tempory thing. I trained for 2 years, but I reconise that is not enough to give someone a full education in wrestling. I have been in talks with some big name Scottish wrestlers over the last month, with veiw of bringing them in and furthering the training here. Unlike the description of me, I very much like to improve and every match I am in I do give it 110%. Its that or nothing. Setting up a business is a tough venture, and to be where we are within 8 months is amazing. Some of the pros said we would be closed within a month. My earlier post about wanting to be a bigger bawbag, was sarcasm, and in character. But Prince Nana, it doesn't matter what I do, I will never appease some people. So what do you do? Cry in a corner and quit? Thats not my way, I wont quit, until either, A, Im bancrupt, or B, im dead.Once again, Prince Nana, thank you for being constuctive and fair, I take it on board. I hope you can come to another of our shows soon and let me know what you think.CheersStu

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really comical watching how the Shitarse 50~ went off with precious little to no bitching, and then with 35 less entrants in the Bawbag 15...a world of new levels of bitchiness. It really does make for comical reading.

To be honest, I don't think it's as bad as the last couple of pages made out. A lot of it came from nowhere, which has kinda taken the fun out of the thread.

It is really comical watching how the Shitarse 50~ went off with precious little to no bitching, and then with 35 less entrants in the Bawbag 15...a world of new levels of bitchiness. It really does make for comical reading.

To be honest, I don't think it's as bad as the last couple of pages made out. A lot of it came from nowhere, which has kinda taken the fun out of the thread.
Some people seemed to miss out on that key word to be honest.

...apart from Conscience, heh. I really have enjoyed most of this thread though, just hope it all ends on a high note. When Kenny finally finished typing.

• Paid Members

Thats happened because people are taking this opportunity to air some dirty laundry.If you have a personal problem with someone send them a PM. :thumbsup:

To Prince Nana, finally some constuctive critism. You seem to have done your research and know our structure. When I first got into this I was never intending to train anyone. It was only wrestling parties I was going to do. But the sheer amount of demand I got for training I couldn't ignore. Now anyone who knows me, knows that was always a tempory thing. I trained for 2 years, but I reconise that is not enough to give someone a full education in wrestling. I have been in talks with some big name Scottish wrestlers over the last month, with veiw of bringing them in and furthering the training here. Unlike the description of me, I very much like to improve and every match I am in I do give it 110%. Its that or nothing. Setting up a business is a tough venture, and to be where we are within 8 months is amazing. Some of the pros said we would be closed within a month. My earlier post about wanting to be a bigger bawbag, was sarcasm, and in character. But Prince Nana, it doesn't matter what I do, I will never appease some people. So what do you do? Cry in a corner and quit? Thats not my way, I wont quit, until either, A, Im bancrupt, or B, im dead.Once again, Prince Nana, thank you for being constuctive and fair, I take it on board. I hope you can come to another of our shows soon and let me know what you think.CheersStu

I wasn't nessisarly expecting that, but that's cool. As fan's we care about quality wrestling at least I do, I think that's why we can come off as a bit pasonate but i's because we care.I think on the surface it just looks like some guy quit his training and then decided to set up his own company due to arrogance, It's easty to see how that assumption can come about.Somtimes I think the connection between fan and wrestler could be better with their being misunderstandings on bothsides also on message boards it's quite easy to take peoples tone the wrong way.I live a bit far away to come to a show since I currently live in leicstershire but if i ever happen to be in that area i'll consider it since you put it like that.

Does anyone think we're going to get a novel rather than a simple write up ? Because anything else would be a bit of a disappointment :laugh:Of course, we might just be getting nothing. After all, we know who the #1 is and why he's there. Kenny McBride's work is done for this year.

• Paid Members

Does anyone think we're going to get a novel rather than a simple write up ? Because anything else would be a bit of a disappointment :laugh:Of course, we might just be getting nothing. After all, we know who the #1 is and why he's there. Kenny McBride's work is done for this year.

Maybe Kenny is playing a joke on us all....seeing as we have waited all weekend for Number 1....maybe the joke is that all of us are the number one Bawbag! :omg: Get a move on Kenny! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Without saying too much, there is a reason there's been a delay - and also a reason that number 1 may never be posted, and none of you would blame Kenny if it wasn't. However, if he does go ahead, it'll be awesome.......

Without saying too much, there is a reason there's been a delay - and also a reason that number 1 may never be posted, and none of you would blame Kenny if it wasn't. However, if he does go ahead, it'll be awesome.......

That sounds odd. Doesn't sound too good either.I'm just going to go ahead and assume it's James Wallace. As will pretty much everyone else. Lets face it, it's not actually going to be anyone else is it ?I'm rooting for The Machine myself, but can't see it happening. :(