THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

• Paid Members

You see, I just looked back to all the posts inbetween the first 3 and the next 3 and I can't really see any posts along those lines at I saw the post defending the announcer and that was it.

Are you fucking kidding me......So you have links to the SWA in your sig. Yet..........1. You try to slag of Jonny Lyons wife.2. Instead of waiting for Kongo Kev's appearance on the list you piled in with more anti Wrestlezone shite.3. You post sfter Bravehart's listing that Wrestlezone should make up the whole list4. You post a link to an admittedly VERY bawbag-gy SWE promo5. Your post beginning "more SWE crap"YES these men are bawbags but be honest and just admit you are either defending whoever trains with/trains you, your mates or most likely yourself.At least Haraga has the guts to have a discussion back and forth without being a baby. Basically every one of your posts has been an attack on SWE/Wrestlezone. So on the flipside in your opinion clearly there is nothing wrong with SWA? Thats what your posts make it seem like because if there was, you being the objective wrestling fan would have pointed it out. But you haven't have you? My point...made!

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly the SWA photos are three years old do's that not tell you somthing?"1. You try to slag of Jonny Lyons wife."not really if anything she's probably the more together of the two. just mentioned the co oned the promotion just thought it was a bit..."2. Instead of waiting for Kongo Kev's appearance on the list you piled in with more anti Wrestlezone shite."fail to see why I had to to be honest. I never even heard of wresltzone or the swe before the thread even started so I went on you tube to look for stuff then posted what I found on here if I knew who they were I probabably wouldn't have even bothered to look. "You post sfter Bravehart's listing that Wrestlezone should make up the whole list"yep, note it was after the listing which points to that I didn't even know they existed so like I say I went on you tube to have a look. Also i'm not the only one that thinks that the could make up the whole list. So I don't see what's wrong in stating what seems quite a comon opionon. and i'm sure I said SWE not wresltezone. Also that isn't to imply I think the people on the list shoudn't be on it. Which is what you seem to think i'm implying.4. You post a link to an admittedly VERY bawbag-gy SWE promoyou know I acually liked that thought it was funny, just looking for somthing on bravehart and that was what i found.. Lots of people on the shitarse thread looked for a wreslter then posted what they found back here.. Your post beginning "more SWE crap"well thats my opinon, to be fair I did leave links so people were entitled to have a look and make up their own mind I mean do you actually disagree?Also I didn't EDIT those video clips! they speek for themselve it be different if I wrote a big paragrath aginst them but all I did was post somthing they created. I didn't make the video's ballbaggy!"YES these men are bawbags but be honest and just admit you are either defending whoever trains with/trains you, your mates or most likely yourself." now here I can say your compleatly 100% wrong i'm not a wrestler lets get that one straight I work in health and social care if you must know. So that rules out myself and who I train with because i'm not a wrestler and I don't train. and as far as mates are concered I have KG tyler on my livejournal but that's it and I didn't even come out to defend him! or conscience or the raging bull. So i'm not sure who i'm soposed to be defending since I havn't been making many posts defending many people at all. Apart from micken who I said was ok but needs to work on his look thats constuctive critisism right there. I currently live in leisctershire a bit far away from scotland so even if I was a trainee I wouldn't even be in te right region to care other than the fact I used to be a fan of the SWA."At least Haraga has the guts to have a discussion back and forth without being a baby."what do you mean have a discussion back and forth? not sure what you geting that there."Basically every one of your posts has been an attack on SWE/Wrestlezone. "not evereyone I posted about micken like I said and in the last few posts I was slaging myself off about voting for britsh match of the year between a ballbag and a shitarse 3 years ago. this is a bit pedantic of me but that statment is actually factually wrong. The post you qouted wasn't doing that either."So on the flipside in your opinion clearly there is nothing wrong with SWA? Thats what your posts make it seem like because if there was, you being the objective wrestling fan would have pointed it out. But you haven't have you? My point...made! "I'm sorry but what a rubbish point so you look at what I don't say and make an assesment based on that? that's just compleatly awfull. It's been 3 years since I seen them so can't make a full assesment of ther product currently, if I jumped to their defence you would have a point there but I didn't i largy said nothing, so that's quite bollocks. actually there was a point about the swa or more specificlay everone on the list, theres soming about the highlander that I havn't got round to saying. i was going to make at the end after ball bag no1 was going to see who was on the list then lump it together I didn't wait for swe because I didn't know them and I thought what I saw was so bad I posted.Any more twisted points full of assumptions you would like to make?

Edited by Prince Nana

well knowing what darlings the ukff can be about details bWo has been done and also bear in mind any or all of the following 1 due to my chest and ego being the size they are 3 letters werent cutting it2 my ageing broken down body might have pressed the b button twice and then been too blown up to hit backspace3 not being able to contact kenny for permission due to him being gang raped by 14 other bawbags in the toilets of the cat house last night a slight alteration was made for asthetics and to keep me on the right side of bawbag legal4 it was a joke in the spirit of the bawbag 15 but note it down somewhere and hopefully "makes t shirts with syntax errors" can be added to my list of baw crimes and hopefully push me up that last place to ba wb ag #1 next year

Hey, Johnny Lions here, bawbag no15, remember. Just to say, thank you all for my award in bawbaggery. I strive to be an even bigger bawbag next year. I think at this time I should inform all the SMARK community that wrestlezone is doing very well. We have a documentary airing on channel 4 at the end of the year. They are filming our shows at the moment. Also at the moment we are doing so well finacially that we are opening 2 new wrestlezones next year. Dont believe me? read this weeks courier. There is a picture of your no 15 bawbag with his apparant "Munta" of a wife. Anyway thank you all for your votes. Im off now to have a wheely bin match with Jay Hazard, yes the same one discussed earlier.

Hey, Johnny Lions here, bawbag no15, remember. Just to say, thank you all for my award in bawbaggery. I strive to be an even bigger bawbag next year. I think at this time I should inform all the SMARK community that wrestlezone is doing very well. We have a documentary airing on channel 4 at the end of the year. They are filming our shows at the moment. Also at the moment we are doing so well finacially that we are opening 2 new wrestlezones next year. Dont believe me? read this weeks courier. There is a picture of your no 15 bawbag with his apparant "Munta" of a wife. Anyway thank you all for your votes. Im off now to have a wheely bin match with Jay Hazard, yes the same one discussed earlier.

You see, this is how not to respond. Now you look silly.Fair play Con, that really did brighten my morning.

• Paid Members

You see, this is how not to respond. Now you look silly.Fair play Con, that really did brighten my morning.
He was doing so well and might have got away with it if he had just left it at the first 3 sentences. But no, he made a bawbag of himself!