THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

The thing is that your point has no relevance. On the whole, fans don't care how wrestlers will react. Nor will they care about other lists.

it does have relevance 15 guys (16 if you include tommy) are being put under a none too flattering microscope and the 2 things most wrestlers hate is criticism and salad and my point wasent how "the fans might react" i was asking what happens if one of the list walks up out with a show and makes his displeasure knowngetting ready for Monday morning post flurry "i got knocked out by a bawbag in the toilets of the cat house" :laugh:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys I don't know, I genuinely don't care about. The guys I do know - and one or two of the guys on this list are guys I consider friends - are smart enough not to give a crap. I know this because they've actually told me. They've volunteered to send me pictures of themselves. They've chuckled about it. At least one that I can remember even voted for himself (although sadly he didn't make the list). And again, I'm just a vote-counter. I started this thing as a joke to rail on Momoe and people got into it. People are really negative about lots of things on here. There's nowt wrong with that. This has just been a lovely bit of catharsis for everyone involved. I'm quite sure that come The Gathering, we'll all have lots of good things to say, as a Scottish company once again draws a bigger crowd than almost any other British company has or will this year. To paraphrase Jim Ross - I couldn't care less who's a Bawbag or who's not a Bawbag. As long as there's an arse every eighteen inches, SCOTWRES~ will be OK.

I'm sure pretty much everyone on the list will take it the right way.Which is up the arse.Kidding. How else can you take this list ? It's been made very clear that the comments and the list are not meant to be done for badness. They're there for a joke. They're there for shits and giggles. The Gathering WILL prove that Scottish wrestling is awesome. As will PBW Maximum Impact. As will SWA After Hours III. Get the point now ? And you'll see some of these bawbags in action. So please join me in my abuse of them.

• Paid Members

The thing is that your point has no relevance. On the whole, fans don't care how wrestlers will react. Nor will they care about other lists.

it does have relevance 15 guys (16 if you include tommy) are being put under a none too flattering microscope and the 2 things most wrestlers hate is criticism and salad and my point wasent how "the fans might react" i was asking what happens if one of the list walks up out with a show and makes his displeasure knowngetting ready for Monday morning post flurry "i got knocked out by a bawbag in the toilets of the cat house" :laugh:
You seem to be working on the theory that all wrestlers are hardcases! I will take my chances thanks! :smug:

Noone should be worried about voicing their opinion, you pay, you have EVERY right to do it...its only when you start getting threats of arrest, legal action and threatning and abusive phonecalls do you really need to stand back and laugh at the world of "professional" wrestling.

And therefore I'm to conclude that you feel that anything you say no matter how poor taste and on a personal level that doesn't need to be sunk to, is perfectly acceptable and the people the comments are made about are not within their rights to defend themselves in any manner they see fit; and that their every right to give an opinion (of any kind, with anger not being defended but thoroughtly understandable in many cases) back after being in many cases severely provoked, isnt as important as yours, despite you being the provoking aspect of the situation? Very mature.

Noone should be worried about voicing their opinion, you pay, you have EVERY right to do it...its only when you start getting threats of arrest, legal action and threatning and abusive phonecalls do you really need to stand back and laugh at the world of "professional" wrestling.

And therefore I'm to conclude that you feel that anything you say no matter how poor taste and on a personal level that doesn't need to be sunk to, is perfectly acceptable and the people the comments are made about are not within their rights to defend themselves in any manner they see fit; and that their every right to give an opinion (of any kind, with anger not being defended but thoroughtly understandable in many cases) back after being in many cases severely provoked, isnt as important as yours, despite you being the provoking aspect of the situation? Very mature.
Please, unless you have ANY idea of what you are typing about, can you just leave it. Saying you seem to want to be all high and mighty on this matter, heres the lowdown on WHY i got those threats, I posted a construcitve review of a terrible,terrible show on here, which whilst very damning,highlighted how things could be fixed or at least improved, that led to the threats of legal action and arrest if I ever showed up at any of the backyard companies shows again (I'm sorry, just because you get an indoor venue for your backyard company does NOT make you legit)As for the abusive phonecalls, a bunch of immature excuses of wrestlers decided that after I slated one of their shows (and it really was a terrible show), that a constant line of phonecalls and such was in order to "fuck me up" not even baring in mind, that the amount of work I had put into helping said company was ridiculous and I didnt have to do it, but chose to, to help them out and build up crowd attendance etc.Thats the very short versions of those stories, I couldnt be bothered wasting my time on longer versions.Please, be careful you dont fall off that horse, its a long way down.

Please, unless you have ANY idea of what you are typing about, can you just leave it. Saying you seem to want to be all high and mighty on this matter, heres the lowdown on WHY i got those threats, I posted a construcitve review of a terrible,terrible show on here, which whilst very damning,highlighted how things could be fixed or at least improved, that led to the threats of legal action and arrest if I ever showed up at any of the backyard companies shows again (I'm sorry, just because you get an indoor venue for your backyard company does NOT make you legit)As for the abusive phonecalls, a bunch of immature excuses of wrestlers decided that after I slated one of their shows (and it really was a terrible show), that a constant line of phonecalls and such was in order to "fuck me up" not even baring in mind, that the amount of work I had put into helping said company was ridiculous and I didnt have to do it, but chose to, to help them out and build up crowd attendance etc.Thats the very short versions of those stories, I couldnt be bothered wasting my time on longer versions.Please, be careful you dont fall off that horse, its a long way down.
:confused: If anyone was really offended by being included on this list, instead of coming on here and arguing back & forth, why dont they actually focus on improving their work, and improving any weaknesses that have been pointed out? That way, not only will they have improved as a wrestler, but they will also be delivering a big FUCK YOU to anyone that doubted them :thumbsup: The fact of the matter is, fans make a performer who they are, and if a wrestler cant perform to a good enough standard, then they wont make it anywhere in this business. Sure, perhaps criticism could be offered in a more friendly manner, but at the end of the day, its still criticism isnt it :rolleyes: Alternatively they could just insult anyone who thinks they are shit, which shows exactly how much pride they take in their work :rolleyes:

I don't condone it, but I'd have probably laughed if I seen it. I've been slapped three times as a fan and have no complaints. I suppose younger fans are different.

Is this cause your just skin and bone and wrestlers would be scared 2 hit you in case you snap in halfWhat do u find funny about Renfrew slapping a fan and breaking his noseWhats funny about that dick dome

I don't condone it, but I'd have probably laughed if I seen it. I've been slapped three times as a fan and have no complaints. I suppose younger fans are different.

Is this cause your just skin and bone and wrestlers would be scared 2 hit you in case you snap in halfWhat do u find funny about Renfrew slapping a fan and breaking his noseWhats funny about that dick dome
To be fair, everyone laughs at wrestlers fucking up :laugh:Botchamania :D

I'm sure pretty much everyone on the list will take it the right way.Which is up the arse.Kidding. How else can you take this list ? It's been made very clear that the comments and the list are not meant to be done for badness. They're there for a joke. They're there for shits and giggles. The Gathering WILL prove that Scottish wrestling is awesome. As will PBW Maximum Impact. As will SWA After Hours III. Get the point now ? And you'll see some of these bawbags in action. So please join me in my abuse of them.

Lol, that made me chuckle. Scottish Wrestling has some fantastic talent and where I disagree with several on this list, I do agree with several also. The fact that people have registered accounts simply to comment / defend themselves or others is a bit pathetic. I'm sure a lot of the votes WERE from wrestlers who think certain people are bawbags outside the ring (some of the quotes confirm this). But they were voted obviously for being a bawbag in some respect of performance aswell. I would imagine so anyway. Certainly an amusing read though :)

Hello little kid who got slapped by renfrew lolDid he actually break his nose?? I don't think so. He would have more than a little attention from the authorities if he had?