THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

Back in the days of my schooling (all of 2 years ago) people used to make "your momma" jokes all the time, does this make them lifeless cunts? Or maybe they are just cheap jibes that arent meant to be taken seriously? Kinda like if I call you a fat whiny prick right now, is that really all the offensive? Are any of these jibes really that offensive considering that Im sure the people making the insults DONT EVEN KNOW THE PEOPLE they are directed at :rolleyes: Quoted from some handsome devil.

Alternatively they could just insult anyone who thinks they are shit, which shows exactly how much pride they take in their work

Your welcome.rings.JPGOops sorry for double post.
Well, I did ask you not to misconstrue me, of course I understand if the complexity of language, definition, tense, symbolism and intentions are far far far above your head though, I suppose it's of no surprise. Here's a hint: There's a big difference between jokes made amongst friends and jokes made amongst strangers, you can say what you like to good friends, they know it's a joke, often when you say it to someone you don't know you don't mean it as a joke. There's friendly joking and there's malicious behaviour, I was suggesting that people should stop their malicious behaviour as it makes them out to be cunts, which I'm sure most of you are not, however I actually expect you KNEW I meant that, you just wanted to be contrary because in basis I disagree with something you believe, and for that sir, you are a cunt, good day.However you can call me whatever you like, it rolls off me, I'm not interested in the petty politicking of men desperately clinging to their childhoods.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I did ask you not to misconstrue me, of course I understand if the complexity of language, definition, tense, symbolism and intentions are far far far above your head though, I suppose it's of no surprise. Here's a hint: There's a big difference between jokes made amongst friends and jokes made amongst strangers, you can say what you like to good friends, they know it's a joke, often when you say it to someone you don't know you don't mean it as a joke. There's friendly joking and there's malicious behaviour, I was suggesting that people should stop their malicious behaviour as it makes them out to be cunts, which I'm sure most of you are not, however I actually expect you KNEW I meant that, you just wanted to be contrary because in basis I disagree with something you believe, and for that sir, you are a cunt, good day.However you can call me whatever you like, it rolls off me, I'm not interested in the petty politicking of men desperately clinging to their childhoods.

Wait.You mean malicious behaviour such as namecalling?Like how you called some posters on here "mouthy forum troll shitheels with no bawbags to speak of:)"Or "petty forum trolls"Or like how you just called me a cunt?The fact of the matter is the internet will always be filled with namecalling and arguments Kinda like our little discussion here :)What one may call a joke another may call malicious behaviourMeaning that all jokes on this forum would have to die in case they offend someoneIf your so upset by all of this insulting that is going onHow about you lead by example?Before you make me cry with your malicious behavior :cry: Edited by pain-giver

Wait.You mean malicious behaviour such as namecalling?Like how you called some posters on here "mouthy forum troll shitheels with no bawbags to speak of:)"Or "petty forum trolls"Or like how you just called me a cunt?The fact of the matter is the internet will always be filled with namecalling and arguments Kinda like our little discussion here :)What one may call a joke another may call malicious behaviourMeaning that all jokes on this forum would have to die in case they offend someoneIf your so upset by all of this insulting that is going onHow about you lead by example?Before you make me cry with your malicious behavior :cry:
And you'd be entirely correct were it not my policy to fight fire with fire, see what I did was act in response to what other people have done, and again you are misunderstanding me, I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not now, you're either a decent troll or a poor intellect, I'm fine with jokes, i'm fine with offensive jokes, I just happen to have a fairly good hunch that some things being said are definitely NOT jokes.I'm personally not upset, I just don't think it's right to deliberately shit on people because you don't like their associates.I'm bettign poor intellect, plus you're a gay with a small cock :)that's me done by the way, I've said my peace and I'm not really open to discussion, especially not with dullards, ones with tiny cocks and all. Edited by Ohare

And you'd be entirely correct were it not my policy to fight fire with fire, see what I did was act in response to what other people have done, and again you are misunderstanding me, I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not now, you're either a decent troll or a poor intellect, I'm fine with jokes, i'm fine with offensive jokes, I just happen to have a fairly good hunch that some things being said are definitely NOT jokes.

Care to give me an example then?

I'm bettign poor intellect, plus you're a gay with a small cock

ROFL IRONY~!All you have done if try to insult people as some kind of stupid point. Well done.

I'm personally not upset, I just don't think it's right to deliberately shit on people because you don't like their associates.

They are shitting on them because of either their shit wrestling ability or their shitty character, hence why this is a topic about shitty wrestlers and not shitty mums that gave birth to shitty wrestlers. It just so happens to be that some peoples humour is based around insulting their associates.Lets just leave it there shall we? ;) Feel free to PM me if you want Edited by pain-giver

It is really comical watching how the Shitarse 50~ went off with precious little to no bitching, and then with 35 less entrants in the Bawbag 15...a world of new levels of bitchiness. It really does make for comical reading.

Edited by klown

You're entitled not to like certain wrestlers, that's fine but displaying a lack of fundamental understanding of the difference between in character and out of character is as much bawbaggery as lacking a fundamental understanding of how to wrestle, so does writing a lengthy post on people you've never seen wrestle outside of a youtube video.

I just had to comment on this point. your saying you can't judge peoples ability on a you tube video?I'm watching tna right now do's that mean I can't jdge them because I havn't seen them live? it's recored video it's the same thing.a video full of clips fair enougth but a match on youtube is like a match seen on any other format.

It is really comical watching how the Shitarse 50~ went off with precious little to no bitching, and then with 35 less entrants in the Bawbag 15...a world of new levels of bitchiness. It really does make for comical reading.

Actually its embarrasing we had more shitarses hell we had RONIN and the scots have still outdone us!!theyre sneaky so they are.

• Paid Members

It just goes to show....never mess with a Scotsman! :laugh:

It just goes to show....never mess with a Scotsman! :laugh:
Nah, it's more like...don't give em a reason to get petty and bitter over something insignificant.

slapped a young boy in easterhouse i believe

it wasnt a fan chris renfrew slapped it was max mahem from pbw
dont care if it was ric flair car pooling with hogan and warrior if you pay your money at the door (which max did) then your a fan and therefore shouldent be concerned about getting slapped that's why renfew was fined and suspended