THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

• Paid Members

I think at this time I should inform all the SMARK community that wrestlezone is doing very well. We have a documentary airing on channel 4 at the end of the year. They are filming our shows at the moment.

I'm sure that C4 documentary will work out well for you all, and you'll all be portrayed really well, and Wrestlezone will come across great......Yeah.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I think at this time I should inform all the SMARK community that wrestlezone is doing very well. We have a documentary airing on channel 4 at the end of the year. They are filming our shows at the moment.

I'm sure that C4 documentary will work out well for you all, and you'll all be portrayed really well, and Wrestlezone will come across great......Yeah.
And shortly after that, their TV show will start.

Johnny Lions...it's the fact that YOU DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT WRESTLING in order to pass it through to your trainees. You're just littering the scene with more pish.You yourself didn't get a full wrestling education so how can that put you in stride to teach others? Think about it... Channel 4 will see you guys for what you are and rip the total arse out of you...same as they did to the backyarders a few years ago. Wait and see. Since you've now been exposed for what you really are (i'm not going to say backyarder because that's not what you are and that's harsh)..that being someone without much wrestling background at all, you've barely worked any matches...you don't stand a chance of ever being accepted into the BritWres and especially ScotWres community. So where the fuck do you expect to go from here? There's schools further down the country where people are taught by people who know what they are doing. Not only that, but if these guys have enough ability and self discipline..they can actually progress, they are presented with opportunities to work on shows which PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO GO AND WATCH. They are introduced to new promoters, new workers..almost on a weekly basis, working with all levels of experience to help better them. Can you offer any of this? Absolutely not!

And shortly after that, their TV show will start.
That's a different Wrestlezone.Fair play to Peter. Thing is, out of all this fun and mockery (some taken offensively, some tongue in cheek) Peter can produce those shirts, and sell them at shows for

Right Bawbagst shirts a tennerpersonalised on the back 12 quidblue white baseball shirts and tshirt hoodies 12 quidpersonalised on the back 15embroidered beenie hats tennerill give 50% of all sales to yorkhill children's hospital (i will be vague about where it comes from dont want a big cheque with bawbag on it )so question is are you a bawbag or a wank(wank merchandise available end of the week)

Edited by Mr_Sunday_morning

well knowing what darlings the ukff can be about details bWo has been done and also bear in mind any or all of the following 1 due to my chest and ego being the size they are 3 letters werent cutting it2 my ageing broken down body might have pressed the b button twice and then been too blown up to hit backspace3 not being able to contact kenny for permission due to him being gang raped by 14 other bawbags in the toilets of the cat house last night a slight alteration was made for asthetics and to keep me on the right side of bawbag legal4 it was a joke in the spirit of the bawbag 15 but note it down somewhere and hopefully "makes t shirts with syntax errors" can be added to my list of baw crimes and hopefully push me up that last place to ba wb ag #1 next year

Hey, Johnny Lions here, bawbag no15, remember. Just to say, thank you all for my award in bawbaggery. I strive to be an even bigger bawbag next year. I think at this time I should inform all the SMARK community that wrestlezone is doing very well. We have a documentary airing on channel 4 at the end of the year. They are filming our shows at the moment. Also at the moment we are doing so well finacially that we are opening 2 new wrestlezones next year. Dont believe me? read this weeks courier. There is a picture of your no 15 bawbag with his apparant "Munta" of a wife. Anyway thank you all for your votes. Im off now to have a wheely bin match with Jay Hazard, yes the same one discussed earlier.

"Hey, Johnny Lions here"Hello :)"I think at this time I should inform all the SMARK community that wrestlezone is doing very well. We have a documentary airing on channel 4 at the end of the year. They are filming our shows at the moment. Also at the moment we are doing so well finacially that we are opening 2 new wrestlezones next year. Dont believe me? read this weeks courier. There is a picture of your no 15 bawbag with his apparant "Munta" of a wife. Anyway thank you all for your votes. Im off now to have a wheely bin match with Jay Hazard, yes the same one discussed earlier."You know the one thing I will say is your shows do appear to be well attended, and the concept of wrestlezone isn't atually that bad with things like the childrens parties if you still do them. You tend to appeal to children which is the largest demographic while other promotions who are runed by people like you go for the internet fans and draw about 12. Your wife apears to have her stuff together and the promotional side of things seem ok.However and this is quite a big problem.You guys can't really wrestle....from what i've seen your matchs seem half baked the fact all the wreslters seem quite spotty without any technical guys speaks for it self and there seems to be a lack of pshycology and things like that.So you may appear to be doing well but you'll only get so far while the actuall product isn't there. Saying that though Mcdonalds is an examle of success without a quality product. So who knows, but there allways be people that see through you.According to reports you are only half trained yourself so training other people dosn't seem right.one more thing and if you read this please think about it, I f you appear on the list it means theres somthing you need to work on when a lot of people don't like you theres a reason for it, So instead of dissmising it you would do well to take abord somthings which means either go back and extend your training or get people on board who are fuly qualifyed and experenced.If you combine a good product with the structure you seem to have you'll to really well, as oposed to doing quite well and then maybe geting found out eventually posibly by channel 4.

• Paid Members

Right Bawbagst shirts a tennerpersonalised on the back 12 quidblue white baseball shirts and tshirt hoodies 12 quidpersonalised on the back 15embroidered beenie hats tennerill give 50% of all sales to yorkhill children's hospital (i will be vague about where it comes from dont want a big cheque with bawbag on it )so question is are you a bawbag or a wank(wank merchandise available end of the week)

Sod it, IM not on the bawbag list but if you mean it I will buy one off you on wednesday. Not only funny but for charity. Nice one.Paypal? Edited by Darkstar

The bawbag list seems to be all in good fun and all, and that's fine, but the sheer childishness and name calling on people related to or connected to the bawbags is shit given undeservedly for the sake of being petty forum trolls.There really isn't a need for anyone to be namecalling the wives or girlfriends of nominated bawbags and I would suggest that the anonymity of the internet has given a whole bunch of people a big pair of stones they don't possess in real life. I'd be interested to know just how many votes are required to actually have been one of the 15 (I'm betting #1 didn't even require 100).I'd also think that people interested in wrestling would know the difference between a person bigging themselves up in character and in real life, real modesty doesn't shine through when you're working the crowd, you should also know that just because you don't like a gimmick doesn't mean it doesn't work. You're entitled not to like certain wrestlers, that's fine but displaying a lack of fundamental understanding of the difference between in character and out of character is as much bawbaggery as lacking a fundamental understanding of how to wrestle, so does writing a lengthy post on people you've never seen wrestle outside of a youtube video.But that aside, I'm sure it's obvious by now that I have at least some affiliation to wrestlezone, Yes both Johnny Lyons and Kongo kev are bawbags, but at least they're not mouthy forum troll shitheels with no bawbags to speak of:)-OharePS: Please don't misconstrue what I'm saying, all I'm saying is be evenhanded in your judgments and never ever use something like this as an excuse to personally slag someone off or to slag their friends or associates off, it's the same as telling a joke aboue someone's mother because you don't like them as a person, their mother has done naught to you.

Edited by Ohare

hang on a minute pleaseAs well as you are taking this Conscience, let us not forget that you still came in 2nd in a list of the worst wrestlers in Scotland.Spud toook it well, and in a way was vindicated by his appearance in the UKFF50 - a list which you did not make.Maybe listen to some of your criticism and stop being such a bawbag hmmm?I have never seen you wrestle, as you don't get much work down south - but i am sure that because it such a long way to travek, not that you are so shitarse that a new name had to be invented for you...bawbag!

The bawbag list seems to be all in good fun and all, and that's fine, but the sheer childishness and name calling on people related to or connected to the bawbags is shit given undeservedly for the sake of being petty forum trolls.There really isn't a need for anyone to be namecalling the wives or girlfriends of nominated bawbags and I would suggest that the anonymity of the internet has given a whole bunch of people a big pair of stones they don't possess in real life.I'd be interested to know just how many votes are required to actually have been one of the 15 (I'm betting #1 didn't even require 100).I'd also think that people interested in wrestling would know the difference between a person bigging themselves up in character and in real life, real modesty doesn't shine through when you're working the crowd, you should also know that just because you don't like a gimmick doesn't mean it doesn't work. You're entitled not to like certain wrestlers, that's fine but displaying a lack of fundamental understanding of the difference between in character and out of character is as much bawbaggery as lacking a fundamental understanding of how to wrestle, so does writing a lengthy post on people you've never seen wrestle outside of a youtube video.But that aside, I'm sure it's obvious by now that I have at least some affiliation to wrestlezone, Yes both Johnny Lyons and Kongo kev are bawbags, but at least they're not mouthy forum troll shitheels with no bawbags to speak of:)-OharePS: Johnny Lyons said "thanks, no publicity is bad publicity" and I add that 15th on the bawbag list is still better than number whatever on the lifeless cunt list.PSS: Please don't misconstrue what I'm saying, all I'm saying is be evenhanded in your judgments and never ever use something like this as an excuse to personally slag someone off or to slag their friends or associates off, it's the same as telling a joke aboue someone's mother because you don't like them as a person, their mother has done naught to you.

Back in the days of my schooling (all of 2 years ago) people used to make "your momma" jokes all the time, does this make them lifeless cunts? Or maybe they are just cheap jibes that arent meant to be taken seriously? Kinda like if I call you a fat whiny prick right now, is that really all the offensive? Are any of these jibes really that offensive considering that Im sure the people making the insults DONT EVEN KNOW THE PEOPLE they are directed at :rolleyes: Quoted from some handsome devil.

Alternatively they could just insult anyone who thinks they are shit, which shows exactly how much pride they take in their work

Your welcome.rings.JPGOops sorry for double post. Edited by pain-giver