THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

A really sound guy wouldn't make up and spread rumours about someone being a paedophile who's into 7 year old boys.

Where did you ever get an idea like that ? Of course that's a perfectly acceptable thing to do these days. The world has gone PC mad I tell you.

yeah there is that then handing it to a 17 year old trainee!!

Handing it ?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazzard started out with SWE I believe before coming to train with ourselfs and BCW around 6 months ago. Since then he has came on leaps and bounds and in my opinion is turning into one to watch for the future. Also the picture on the SWE site has be about 2 years old as Jay is currently a lot bulkier due to his training programme.

That's where the confusion lay- I'm sure that working with SPWA exclusively will help him exponentially more than with SWE.Guess it's back to the 'find a skinnier guy than me' drawing board :p

I'm sure that working with SPWA exclusively will help him exponentially more than with SWE.

I've seen real proof of this. Jason Rotunda. I was none too happy the first time I watched him. Three matches later and I'm right into the guy. You think this was a coincidence ?

i didnt mean handing as in on a show i mean as in he booked for him to get it

That helped.

No. 9 - MickenIsn't even the best worker in his tag team...and his partner is the Tesco Value Jeff Hardy, BT Gunn.

I have to admit that I'm disappointed to see Micken's name listed, although I'm now looking forward to seeing how high BT Gunn charts and whether or not Scott Renwick makes the list.
funny cuming from a BACKYARDER !!!!! lol

• Paid Members

It's quite sad when 'workers' feel the need to come on an internet forum defending their fellow 'worker' and themselves. Makes Scottish wrestling appear very amateur.Some people have obviously voted you a 'bawbag' for a reason.

Couldn't agree more, This thread is in danger of turning into East vs West squabbling. If someone from SWA is on the list the post fly in with "look how bad these guys are instead" and vice versa.If you weren't in some way a bawbag you wouldn't be on the list! FACT! :thumbsup: Edited by martyngnr

On another note surely James Wallace has to be amongst the top if not number one.

He'll be there. I never nominated him myself, going for the whole "lets not vote for any reason other than wrestling" angle. I'd be incredibly surprised if his wrestling doesn't get him some votes here too, as he's another one who's hit and miss.

If someone from SWA is on the list the post fly in with "look how bad these guys are instead" and vice versa.

There hasn't been much in the way of defence for Abraxas or Killian. Those guys are SWA guys. Where is the posts that are flying in ?

Im a bit surprised at some of these entries in here. I think people are right when they say the backyarders from the SWE are much more worthy of places on this list. On another note surely James Wallace has to be amongst the top if not number one.

I'd say that is a certainty!

It's quite sad when 'workers' feel the need to come on an internet forum defending their fellow 'worker' and themselves. Makes Scottish wrestling appear very amateur.Some people have obviously voted you a 'bawbag' for a reason.

I agree, but it very much seems it anyway, and to this date I have not seen one Scottish wrestler who has appropriate gear that either a) Fits them properly, or b) looks even remotely good! Drew Galloway must have been one in a million :confused:

I agree, but it very much seems it anyway, and to this date I have not seen one Scottish wrestler who has appropriate gear that either a) Fits them properly, or b) looks even remotely good! Drew Galloway must have been one in a million :confused:

ive only seen 1 or 2 guys with bad gear that doesnt fit or look good what promotions you watchin lol

I agree, but it very much seems it anyway, and to this date I have not seen one Scottish wrestler who has appropriate gear that either a) Fits them properly, or b) looks even remotely good!

I guess b) is a matter of opinion, but how do you come to the conclusion that gear doesn't fit properly ? There isn't many guys I can think of that meets your description.Oh, Drew Galloway certainly was a rarity when it comes to looks, but that's even for UK standards. Not just Scotland.

As far as gear goes, I'd put Falcon, Wolfy, Con, BMW, Fight Club and a few others right up there with anyone in Britain in terms of nice gear that fits them (literally and metaphorically) perfectly.Of course, as any fule kno, good gear is all about keeping your bawbag well covered. ;)