THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

musso because..its not the 80s any more

That's exactly why I love the guy so much.

Highlander has to be in the top 3,surely?

I forgot about him actually. I hope he's #1, to make up for my pain at him winning the BCW Openweight Title. That'll teach him.

is it me or have ppl voted more on the persons ego rather than the way they work

It's both, but ego and attitude are playing a huge part. That's why you're gonna be coming soon. :p Edited by Haraga_Version_One

The first two are obvious. I'd be gutted to see Mike Musso in there. That goes without saying. BT Gunn is one I'm not sure on, the more I think about it. I'm trying to think of anything really good he's done in the last 12 months and nothing's coming, outside of the Ladder Match at The Gathering. Then again, I missed the series with Steven Xavier which was supposed to be awesome.

I've seen a lot of BT Gunn in SWA. Put him in his element and he can steal the show. His match with Stevie Xavier in Johnstone in Januarys a great example of that. A lot of people were even raving about his match with CJ Hunter and that was his debut only a year and a half ago!Gunn's really improved since that debut and largely stuck to what he does best which is why people love watching him, and why I would be surprised to see him on the list. Though saying that, there have been a couple of surprises already :/ Edited by Evolution

musso because..its not the 80s any more

That's exactly why I love the guy so much.

Highlander has to be in the top 3,surely?

I forgot about him actually. I hope he's #1, to make up for my pain at him winning the BCW Openweight Title. That'll teach him.

is it me or have ppl voted more on the persons ego rather than the way they work

It's both, but ego and attitude are playing a huge part. That's why you're gonna be coming soon. :p
cheers !!!!!

I've seen a lot of BT Gunn in SWA. Put him in his element and he can steal the show. His match with Stevie Xavier in Johnstone in Januarys a great example of that. A lot of people were even raving about his match with CJ Hunter and that was his debut only a year and a half ago!Gunn's really improved since that debut and largely stuck to what he does best which is why people love watching him, and why I would be surprised to see him on the list. Though saying that, there have been a couple of surprises already

I wouldn't say surprises. I've already pointed out why I think this. Should a couple of them be there ? I don't think they should, but all of the guys on the list so far, I've pretty much thought "ah, should have known" when they came out. In the case of Carl Conroy, I was wishing I remembered him. Which is a shame, because I quite liked him before the last 12 months. But hey, rules are rules.The match with CJ Hunter you speak of was terrific. It was like a throwback to the cruiser matches of the mid to late 90s.

It is the same J Hazard in both companies. He's only like, 17 or something, so I'll assume that's an older photo on SWE. He is pretty skinny, but he's getting better. He's one of the more exciting SWE/Wrestlezone faces to watch, but he is a little cheesy.I've met Bravehart a few times. He's a really sound guy, and he seems to have put a lot into his company. It's a shame it's shit.As for the Wrestlezone roster having a few guys that came from W3L, as far as I know TomCat is the only one apart from Johnny and Kev. And Mike Musso should be up there. There's something about holding your own company's title for 536534534 years that screams bawbag.Iain Morris is fairly exciting to watch the ring, but it's obvious he's still a trainee. I saw his first match with J Hazard (Equipped with backyarder-esque basketball top) on Wrestlezone's first show, and those two showed the most potential out of the roster. Let's hope he follows suit with Hazard and goes elsewhere

Edited by Dillinja

Just to clear few things up. The Jay Hazzard on the SWE website is the same Jay Hazzard that worked a recent trainee show for PBW and has been booked to appear at an upcoming event. Hazzard started out with SWE I believe before coming to train with ourselfs and BCW around 6 months ago. Since then he has came on leaps and bounds and in my opinion is turning into one to watch for the future. Also the picture on the SWE site has be about 2 years old as Jay is currently a lot bulkier due to his training programme. I believe he does still wrestle for the mentioned company but that is his right if he chooses to do so.Jason Rotanda on the other hand much the same story as Hazzard only upon arriving at our training has decided to focus 100% on working exclusively for PBW and BCW and both myself and the Mckay Brothers have high hopes for him.I might actually start a thread at one point to introduce the internet fans to the new batch of trainees coming through our ranks so there is no confusion.Anyway hope this clears something up.Also through PBW both wrestlers have been working every week on the CCW camps in Ayrshire infront of crowds of up to 1200 which is helping them develope even further with crowd work etc.

Edited by PBW_ROSS

I've met Bravehart a few times. He's a really sound guy, and he seems to have put a lot into his company. It's a shame it's shit.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't resist commenting on this one.A really sound guy wouldn't make up and spread rumours about someone being a paedophile who's into 7 year old boys.

• Paid Members
Jesus Christ let it go will you...We all know you have a problem with the SWE/WZK lot (or certain individuals) but you don't have to remind everyone every two minutes. Yes some of them are shit and are total bawbags but your constant sniping is ruining a fucking brilliant thread!