THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

I've decided I'm gonna throw my nominations out there when this whole thing is done. Don't see what the harm in it is. I'm fairly sure they're in my Sent Items. I can remember four, and the reasons for the four, and I'm also sure that's what I nominated.

I would agree that the reasons are unfair, however its the voter decision as to who or why they vote - whether it be professional, based on workrate, gimmick or even, as mentioned previously, shits and giggles.

Nail on the head. It doesn't help that the list has been called the Bawbag Fifteen. Because then it's not really unfair that people have been nominated on the basis of being bawbags.

And it's nice to see that J. Hazard has possibly stolen my crown as skinniest 'trainee' in Scotland!

There's a Jay Hazard in PBW isn't there ?
Same Jay Hazard

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna save my thoughts on this, but I think it's clear from some of the nominations that guys have been nominated for being bawbags on a personal and professional level rather than just being useless wrestlers. Most nominations appear to have been a combination of both factors. Honestly, the people who voted and who they voted for tell some interesting stories and there's clearly a certain amount of bias from certain fans and "insiders", but no-one should necessarily think that this is a definitive list of the 15 worst wrestlers in Scotland. The guys who work in front of the biggest crowds have, unsurprisingly, got more votes than the backyarders that no-one's seen.Enough rational discussion, though. I'm going to go and start thinking about tomorrow's picks. Oooooh, a couple of those are gonna be FUN~!

I see someone has mentioned predictions.James Wallace. Kongo Kev. BT Gunn. Mike MUUUSSSOOOOOOOOOO~~!!!. Johnny Darko.The first two are obvious. I'd be gutted to see Mike Musso in there. That goes without saying. BT Gunn is one I'm not sure on, the more I think about it. I'm trying to think of anything really good he's done in the last 12 months and nothing's coming, outside of the Ladder Match at The Gathering. Then again, I missed the series with Steven Xavier which was supposed to be awesome.I don't like Johnny Darko. I actually nominated him. I've not had a nomination on the list yet actually.

Yeah, but its not this guy. Surely to christ... Really?? Wow.
I know for a fact they are the same guy.
Dont get me wrong im not disputing that mr. xear, i just cant quite believe it lol

Yeah, but its not this guy. Surely to christ... Really?? Wow.
I know for a fact they are the same guy.
Dont get me wrong im not disputing that mr. xear, i just cant quite believe it lol
On the topic there's a guy called Jason Rotunda who was at SWE but has 100% left there to focus on SPWA.I think J holds a title in SWE and that's why he's still there.