THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all congratulations to the guvnor, big day for him I know you were disappointed not to make the shitarse 50 but i hope this is some consolation for you.

Suppose it's a little consolation, like not getting an Oscar but you got a BAFTA so at least theres some recognition :laugh:

Was it, I can't remember seeing and promotion about it. Did Krazi advertise it properly or was it just a backyarder company hoping people would turn up to their shows.

Don't know what advertising he did, but it was at Motherwell Civic Hall, and had Iceman on the show. It was advertised on here at the time.

• Paid Members

he trained with W3L, but solely under Mike MussoW3L has currently 3 trainersMike MussoLiam ThomsonInvincibleBut in the past (when kev was there) classes were taken by Carl Conroy and Allan Grogan.

So who actually trained him then? you left that kind of open!

• Paid Members

Mike Musso semi trained him...but he left half way thro his training

What, did Kev make him lose the will to train ? :laugh:
I seriously can't wait to read the write-up Kongo Kev's entry gets! It's gonna be classic! :laugh:

first of all congratulations to the guvnor, big day for him I know you were disappointed not to make the shitarse 50 but i hope this is some consolation for you. Now just cash in on it like ronin and theres no stopping you.

I'm sure me and Odyssey will be main eventing at the Tokyo Dome in no time now. It's only politics that's stopped it happening before. Everything is politics!

I believe it was mainly mike and previous to that spike someone also was a trainer there. How often he actually attended mikes training im not sure what i do know is he came to one or two training sessions but it was too hard so never came back... I think a few of them who ended up in their own 'promotion' were similar.Tony do you not have a day job to do ha ha but i like the analogy. And really if you think about it a bawbag is actually the carrier of the producer of seed so really carl as a bawbag your providing a vital service. :-)Not sure about the tokyo dome. Whether John short got booked or not would be a dealbreaker i would imagine.

Oh no. My notes are all at home and I couldn't do any of them justice in the time I've got left on my lunch hour.I will confirm that the three to be posted tonight are good ones though. ;)