THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt tommyboi post some shoot on here after skipping a show?

Yep he pulled out of an SWA: After Hours show then complained (on here) about how he was booked for an angle that he felt would make him look bad.
I hope thats still on here cos that was a great example of a nobody putting his ego before a show.

Just for the record Tommy gets paid by every company he works for and in my opinion has been decent all year. He plugs what he is told to plug warms the crowds up well announces clearly. I for one wouldnt have anyone else announce my shows as I believe Tommy does a good job and allways gives me his all. Also a lot more of a pro to deal with that others that wont be near this list. I will admit one thing for that photo alone on his bebo he is a bawbag though lolAlso I look forward to Fusion blowing spots as its gives me something to laugh at. Just Kidden Brad. Cough ICW in Maryhill twisty plancha thing when me and Lionheart were about five feet away from where you landed lol bet that still hurts ;)

Edited by PBW_ROSS

• Paid Members

I was indifferent to Tommy420 or whatever until I got these two messages shortly before a show I ran last year...

Hello to TXW and its management. Just to let you know ill be in the area the day before i start my job in Macclesfield so if you think you could use me for the show to draw any extra marks let me know. My work pays the travel expenses so no need to worry about that just need to pay my wage that night.If interested get back to me.

I don't have my reply any more but I was confused as to how this guy was going to draw extra "marks" and who the hell he was so I gratefully declined the offer. I got this back...

In response to your reply here it goes.In the wrestling scene you may or may not have heard of announcer MC Tommy up in Scotland who is the mainstay announcer of BCW, PBW, W3L and ICW. People also know me as Dangerously420 on the ukff. Now you have a unique opportunity that wont cost you greatley. I am in a position due to work commitments that ill be in the area the day of the show and would be free to come along to it and possibly partake in an angle? If you are familiar with the history ive had on the UKFF and the notoriety i have up here with folk it could pose to be quite an interesting prospect if you added me to the show.You WOULD NOT NEED TO PAY EXPENSES. My work is allready paying.If you want to use me it be a good opportunity but i respect your wishes if you do not want to use me.Thank you for your time hope to hear from you soon.

Unique opportunity? Interesting prospect? If only I hadn't passed, I might still be in business.

• Paid Members

This could turn out better than the british one.I'm a little puzzled by tommy whoring himself out I mean he does know the M.C. is supposed to just announce and not be in the spotlight at the expense of wrestlers right?

I thought it was funnier that he thinks people who go to indy shows would be interested in/remotely care about any "history" he might carry from being very unpopular on here! :laugh:

• Paid Members

Brad Fusion made the list? Interesting since on another forum he took delight in (fellow forum member) Aphrodite making Moj's list and brought it to the attention of said forum in a thread titled "So wow, this is ackward". Highlights from his thoughts include

dont forget to thank moo who put the poll together and lets not forget ALL the people who decided to vote for you in this poll ahead of everyone else.And as for bringing it to the attention of the posters of here, why not? You go about practically advertising that you are the wrestler 'Aphrodite', im sure that if you were in the UKFF Top 50 you'd be on here proudly bragging about it, why cant you take the negative publicity?You can take all the stabs you want at me for posting this on here but heres a radical idea for you, why dont you work harder and not be in the Shitlist next year, enough people have seen you and obviously thought you were deserving of that place, yeah the paragraph they wrote about you was too far but end of the day lots of fans around the UK think you're shit, give them a reason not to have to in it next year.

trust me, the UK is overpopulated with wrestlers, sadly just not a good amount of decent ones.

Tell me something, how does it feel to fail so fukin hard at life???I AM a wrestler you cretin, look up Brad Fusion on google, i work practically every weekend, am workin twice tomorrow for W3L, GTFO

alot of wrestling fans in the UK have seen you and think youre shit, or lots of people inside the business hate you and choose to attack you via internet, not the best position for a wrestler to be in.

Never seen Brad wrestle or met the guy but he comes off as quite the arse there and I feel it's poetic justice that he made this list and hope he will work harder and make sure he's not on the list next year.http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109602151