THE BAWBAG FIFTEEN~!~!~!

Kenny McBride

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bawbag_Micken.jpg

No. 9 - Micken

This podgy prick is pushed waaaaay beyond his limitations. The only thing bigger than his ego is his pot belly. Or the gap between his perceived level of talent and his actual skill. Being a naturally irritating little shit is a useful talent as a heel, but when everyone voting in this thing is nominally "smart," it's probably not so good that they all commented on how much they actually hated being in the same building as him. Embarrassed himself horribly by trying far too hard to be an INDY~ superstar in the ladder match at The Gathering, doing stupid twisty dives in company with wrestlers who do more incredible shit than him, and much better. Honestly, it was like watching Mike Quackenbush going into a 6-way with Steve Austin, Terry Funk, Bruiser Brody, Dick Murdoch and Barry Windham and trying to outbrawl them. Seriously believes he's the greatest worker in the history of Scottish wrestling. Isn't even the best worker in his tag team...and his partner is the Tesco Value Jeff Hardy, BT Gunn.

Binbag? Bawbag.

Oh, and here's a bonus pic, because it's funny to watch Chris Renfrew break people:

Micken_PWNED.jpg

This guy is worse than Carl Conroy and Rob McKai ? Jesus Christ ( stay away Abraxas ). That said, I knew he was going to appear at some point. A damn shame it is. Funny though.I love that picture. Just love it. Used to have it as my signature on all forums with "OWNED" in big red writing.

Edited by Haraga_Version_One

No. 9 - MickenIsn't even the best worker in his tag team...and his partner is the Tesco Value Jeff Hardy, BT Gunn.

I have to admit that I'm disappointed to see Micken's name listed, although I'm now looking forward to seeing how high BT Gunn charts and whether or not Scott Renwick makes the list.

I actually thought micken was actually ok back in the day, could work on his body though...it's intresting to see peoples opinons, there was a couple of weird ones in the shitarse list too.I think theres a diffrence between an out and out shitarse and somone who has elements who people belive to be shitarse or bawbag even such as body type.Never spoke to the guy to know about his attitude so maybe he deserves it for that I don't know.

Bawbag_Bull.jpg

No. 8 - Raging Bull

Pic: Some people just shouldn't take their shirts off.

The Raging Bull is an enigma. He's big and fat which, as has already been discussed, doesn't have to be a bad thing. In fact, allied to Bull's aggression, bad temper, and fun hair-do, it's not a bad wee gimmick. However, as with Micken, Bull's conception of just how good he is eclipses the ability he actually has, in much the same way that his arse eclipses the sun. Likes bullrope matches but doesn't seem to know how to work them. I'm sure it was more than a year ago now, but a voter mentioned how awful his bullrope match with White Tiger was, noting that it's the worst match Tigger has ever had and there's no way it was his fault. Another voter noted that he used to be awful, then got good and has now got shit again due to laziness. It's a shame, as several voters did point out that if he got in slightly better shape, trimmed his waistline a little and his ego a lot, he could be a serious player as there's not many guys around who can work a decent big man style. One would have thought the series with Scott Renwick would have enthused him but all it's done is drag "The Butcher" down a notch. Raging Bawbag.

how can you guys say you expect to see bt gunn and scott renwick on this list i think both of them are great workers and do a very good job

I didn't say that BT Gunn was bad at his job. But having seen what some people think of him, it's possible that he might be on the list. As for Scott Renwick, this one boggles the mind. The guy is good, and it's very much a common opinion.

I actually thought micken was actually ok back in the day, could work on his body though...

That's pretty much my thoughts. Good wrestler, but his look still isn't the greatest.