The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

I went to a brilliant presentation last night by Andy Thomas. He's excellent at joining the dots with the unexplained and conspiracy theories. He's the author of The Truth Agenda.

He dismantles the idea of the New World Order / Illuminati, saying the elites don't all agree with each and sometimes their plans go wrong. Also he keeps a positive slant on 2012.

Check out his website:

www.truthagenda.org/

Edited by Dynamite Duane

Also he keeps a positive slant on 2012.

What is his slant on 2012?

Edit: Haha, his website is exactly as I pictured it before I'd clicked the link, right down to aping the colour scheme from DavidIcke.com.

Edited by Pinc

"'A truly outstanding book ... essential reading for all who retain the power of critical thought' - Ian R Crane, founder of The Alternative View"

So I take it this is a guy who gently but firmly debunks all these conspiracy theories, right?

I really want to get in on the conspiracy theory business.

Start a national Sunday newspaper then Neil, I hear the last ever edition of the News of the World following the Hackgate conspiracy was a complete sell-out! Much better than 30 people in village hall buying 10 copies of your book ;)

I've got a question for you and your enquiring mind, Duane.

What would it take to change your opinion on the grand global conspiracy theory as espoused by chaps like Andy Thomas? What proof or event or argument would convince you that perhaps it's not all as neatly tied together as all that?

"'A truly outstanding book ... essential reading for all who retain the power of critical thought' - Ian R Crane, founder of The Alternative View"

So I take it this is a guy who gently but firmly debunks all these conspiracy theories, right?

Nah!!! Haha!!! why'd I be interested in that? I'm a conspiracy nut after all :p

I don't know if they printed it but Ian R Crane got some coverage with the Sun online:

World’s powers will fake alien invasion at the Olympics closing ceremony to keep us living in fear

— Ian Crane at Exopolitics Expo

Link also includes input from Ian's nemesis Nick Pope, who used to work for the military. An interesting character who promotes UFOs then debunks them, a little confusing his position on UFOs from what I've seen of his interviews but it's clear he doesn't question 9/11 and false flag terrorism.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

By arguing that there are no conspiracies are we saying that powerful people don't work together in order to increase the power they have? Does it have to be either believing in lizards and satanic rituals or believing that everything is as it appears?

Usually the truth can be found somewhere in the middle, no?

• Moderators
I don't know if they printed it but Ian R Crane got some coverage with the Sun online:

Derek Acorah gets plenty of coverage in the Sun too.

Derek Acorah gets plenty of coverage in the Sun too.

I don't think anyone is arguing that.

Isn't that what Duane has been saying? I know he used some far-out terms such as illuminati and the like, but when you get right down to the brass tacks of it all isn't he just saying that powerful people are in cahoots with one another to maintain their grip on power at the expense of the plebs?

• Paid Members
For those who missed it in the riot thread here is Alex Jones mental (even by his standards) rant about the events.

Yes thats right acording to Alex Jones the average Brit is an anti-white worshiper of political correctness.

Fuck. I feel lucky that I'd avoided this mental till now.