The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators
Feature on the Enfield Poltergeist on This Morning this morning. Should be worth a watch, as it's the most compelling case/greatest hoax.

Anybody caught any of these this week?

Is it paranormal week on This Morning or something? I can't bear to watch that shit.

On another topic, the recent developments about Jimmy Savile had me googling, and somehow I ended up reading a thread on the David Icke forums. The entire forums can be summed up with this single line.

Just been going through this thread. I'm I the only one how thinks sir Jimmy tick a lot of the "shape-shifting lizard" boxes?

• Moderators

And this paragraph is pretty funny too. Just one of an infinite number by the schizos there, regarding that famous pic of Jim, Frank 'Bonkers' Bruno and the Yorkshire Ripper.

Also in the photo notice how Jimmy is wearing a jumper with capital gold on it and the number 154 the rest is blocked by the handshake to the normal public they would assume the jumper is for a radio station but to a Mason i believe it was a hint to invest in a Canadian Gold mining company of the same name just a theory but would be interesting to see which British investors invested in the company in 2009

Whole fucking forum's like that. Millions of posts.

• Paid Members
And this paragraph is pretty funny too. Just one of an infinite number by the schizos there, regarding that famous pic of Jim, Frank 'Bonkers' Bruno and the Yorkshire Ripper.

Also in the photo notice how Jimmy is wearing a jumper with capital gold on it and the number 154 the rest is blocked by the handshake to the normal public they would assume the jumper is for a radio station but to a Mason i believe it was a hint to invest in a Canadian Gold mining company of the same name just a theory but would be interesting to see which British investors invested in the company in 2009

Whole fucking forum's like that. Millions of posts.

That has to be a piss take, really Astro, gimme a link to this shit man!

• Paid Members
http://forum.davidicke.com/

Enjoy.

2037 users currently online. Fucking hell.

Taa, Astro.

I don't know if Ghost stories or legends go in this thread (I might even just start a thread on it) but I love the story of 'Resurrection Mary'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_mary

Unsolved Mysteries naturally did a brilliant little segment on it as well.

Unsolved Mysteries - Resurrection Mary

• Paid Members
Feature on the Enfield Poltergeist on This Morning this morning. Should be worth a watch, as it's the most compelling case/greatest hoax.

Anybody caught any of these this week?

Is it paranormal week on This Morning or something? I can't bear to watch that shit.

It is indeed. I made a point of watching the first one, as they were interviewing Janet Hodgson, but only saw one and bit of the others.

It has the potential to be actually good, but isn't, and this is mainly down to the counter argument experts. The woman trying to rationalise the Enfield Poltergiest case was muddled in her knowledge of the case, and declared everything that they couldn't recreate in a controlled experiment as having not occurred, regardless of whether there were witnesses or recordings, etc..

The second poltergeist case was wrapped up by the expert saying that they should bring a sceptic into the house, as nothing ever happens when there's a sceptic there. Nice idea, except that the woman that lived there was a sceptic, trying to rationalise everything as air trapped in the pipes and whatnot until the (alleged) incidents got to the point where they became unexplainable.

I can't work out their angle. They're almost trying to disprove it, but not providing any proper opposing party to properly analyse it.

The UFO guy was shit though. "I've got enough evidence to prove conclusively...". Go on then. Let's see it.

On another topic, the recent developments about Jimmy Savile had me googling,

What recent developments?

http://forum.davidicke.com/

Enjoy.

2037 users currently online. Fucking hell.

Not one to delve too deep but theres some scary ass shit on that forum.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?...6&page=3405

seems someone likes to just randomly link things together for absolutely no real reason but being a complete nutter, seriously!

The first page that came up for 777 was Boeing 777

So, I wondering now is there a link to what I posted yesteday about the Boeing 787 Dreamliner

Mount Popa

Popa sounds a bit like Pope and also Poppy.

There seems to be something about today because that Dreamliner is coming to Chaing Mai Today, so I'm told.

If these people want to be taken seriously then this probably isnt the correct way to go anout it

• Moderators

The mammoth thing's gone in an interesting (non-Fortean) direction. The background footage they CGed the mammoth onto belonged to someone else, and they never asked for his permission. Now they've made their buck sticking their own copyright all over it and selling it on to The Sun, he wants his cut.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/mammoth-fake-2/