Official Darts Thread

Dai

Highest finish on any sort of competitive level is a 106. Still haven't hit a 180 though. I tend to hit a lot of 120 scores. When I'm one dart away from a 180 I tend to get a bit of a rush of blood and go waywards with the last one.

John Part is going to go on a run this year. He's playing pretty well right now, and a John Part playing well is a dangerous game for anyone.

Not exactly pro-related but over the weekend I finished a game of 501 using 20 darts total and with a check-out of 65 (semi, double top). By far and away the best game I've ever had (and likely will have).

To all UKFF'ers who sling - what's your best/favourite check-out and have you hit that elusive 180*?

* - I hate you Congratulations if yes. I've hit 140 a number of times but my speciality is 123. Damn I hate that score!

My highest outshot is a 149 (T20, T19, D16), although my favourite was a 108. I always go for the shanghai on 18s with this finish, the first dart dropped into the big 4, then hit T18 followed by Bull to check it. Never hit a 170, although have gotten close (hit the outer bull on the final dart), whilst the highest outshot against me was when my opponent hit 151.

Have hit plenty of 180s, although not for a while now as I don't play that often anymore. Also, once started a leg off with a 160 when you had to double off, which is the closest I have ever got to a nine darter.

Had a couple in the 14-16 dart range but few and far between. I play on 19's really and rarely ever go for treble 20. Anytime i'm lucky enough to get first two darts in the treble bed i just go to pieces and end up throwing for a 17 or something else as it's almost like a mental block that i'm not going to get that third dart into the treble bed.

Best outshot is a 146 ( T19, T19, D16).

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• 2 months later...
OH MY FUCKING GOD

nexus scarf, even did the cm punk pose complete with xx's on his hands

Gutted I missed this, I went to get food

• Paid Members

Yes! Paul Nicholson has been my favourite since he beat Phil Taylor earlier this year- a true heel. It was the first time I'd heard of him (I only watch darts now and then) and his facials were class. A proper smug, antagonising villain.

best that i can do at this stage

He is my new hero

6-6 and he did the cena salute, if he flips the bird i'm going to scream like a little girl

we need a "you can't see me"