The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Paid Members

Straight up mafia, 10 places. Sign up here.

Players Alive:

1. Bristep

2. Ron Simmons

3. SMS

4. Triple A

5. Swiftstrike

7. Top Man Shopper

8. Carbomb

9. Chris B

10. Insert Name Here

Players Dead:

Snake Plissken - Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 1

Deadline is at 9pm on the 22nd January 2010

Game Rules:

General:

- Please adhere to the site rules.

- Do not discuss this game of mafia outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to do so.

- Day phases will last 5 days maximum.

- Night Phases will last 24 hours.

- During night phase, no talking may be done in the thread at all.

- Do not quote PM's from the mod at all (real or fabricated). Paraphrasing is acceptable.

- If you have any questions about your role, or the game, feel free to PM the mod.

Voting:

- All votes must be in bold format: vote: Nexus for example.

- You must unvote before voting. Unvotes must also be in bold.

- Any and all votes will be counted, if you wish to waste a day phase voting for someone not in the game,that's fine by me.

- You may vote No Lynch.

- Voting tricks are not acceptable. If you misspell someone's name intentionally, but I get the gist of it, the vote will count.

- A lynch will occur once a majority decision is reached. If no majority is reached by deadline, then no lynch shall occur.

Mechanics:

- Do not edit your posts at all.

- No impossible/hard to read text.

- The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.

- Do not use spoiler tags. You have no need to do so. Doing so will invite a warning.

- Finally, remember this is a game. So outright insults will not be tolerated. Play to your win condition, not to disrupt other players from enjoying the game.

Activity:

-I expect you to post once every 48 hours. If you don't, you will get prodded. If you do not respond to your prod, either in thread if it's during the day, or via PM during the night, then you will be replaced.

-Similarly, if you get prodded three times, and require a fourth, I shan't bother with the fourth prod, instead simply replacing you.

Other rules:

-When you die, I will permit one "bah" post. Other than that, you may not speak in the thread until after the game has finished.

Nexus, you are a Vanilla Townie, you have no abilities.

Abilities:

None

You win when all threats to the town are removed.

The game thread is here:

Do not post until I say so in the thread.

All town have the win condition of "You win when all threats to the town are removed."

All non-town have the win condition of "You win when you and your team mates control town, or nothing can prevent the same."

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I can wait until next Sunday, if you wish.

I'm going to the missus' for her birthday from Thursday til Sunday so I can hold off if you want.

Sounds like a plan, plus with the awards we don't know if there will be any "prizes" this year. That way if anyone who's signed up for the game winds up unable to play (I think the only possibilities could be me and FG depending on things, but don't hold me to that) you can re-open their spots.

Archived