General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

This is something else Branquey. Amazing as it seems, I think there are 2 Frank Sidebottom projects on the go, the feature film and this documentary.

It's all coming up Sidebottom.

• Paid Members

Yes, Fassbender's film is more about Sievey's pre-Frank Sidebottom life. This is a documentary about his whole life and career. They should both be absolutely great.

• Paid Members
This is something else Branquey. Amazing as it seems, I think there are 2 Frank Sidebottom projects on the go, the feature film and this documentary.

It's all coming up Sidebottom.

It's always a shame the subject of the celluloid bio's and tributes are never - or at least rarely - around to see them, Lokester.

Sad face : :(

Depp's pretty much terrible in everything lately...

I wish I didn't have to say that, although I am looking forward to his impending Whitey Bulger vehicle.

He's pulled out of Black Mass. Apparently producers struggled to sell it at Cannes and he was asked to take a paycut ($10million rather than his standard $20million) and now he's left the project completely

I'd heard that Bree Olson was in it, but fucking Zeus!

Don't get me wrong, the other two films were fucking terrible, but worth seeing for the novelty value. But FUCKING ZEUS! And a 500 person centipede! Its going to be the single most ridiculous film ever made

Edited by KingOfMetal

• Paid Members

I dont like that poster. They really should go full retro with stuff like that, like the comic con Expendables ones. The-Expendables-2-Movie-Poster.jpg

Its Sly and Arnie you should have their weird old faces plastered on it as big as you can.

I dont like that poster. They really should go full retro with stuff like that, like the comic con Expendables ones. The-Expendables-2-Movie-Poster.jpgIts Sly and Arnie you should have their weird old faces plastered on it as big as you can.

That's pretty much the best poster ever isn't it. If Mrs Loki would let me, I'd have that on the wall opposite the bed.And poster or no, Escape Plan is hitting my G-Spot right now. Yes please!

• Paid Members

Aye after watching Expendables 2 the other night (which was must better than the first) i'm really looking forward to that. I love how their both dead old now and just seem to be churning out loads of films for our viewing pleasure, Stallone especially has been working like a madman these last few years.

• Paid Members

I hope its going to be awesome and its them just killing people and throwing one liners for 90minutes. Or one of them wears glasses and is supposed to be a genius, thats always good for a laugh.They did everything right with the Expendables apart from forgot to write a script. I've said it before but if they had got Shane Black to write it (which they probably could have afforded at the time) it could have been the greatest film of all time

• Paid Members

In news that probably only John Matrix & I will give a fuck about

One thing we're not short of round here is Sly and Arnie fans.
Have we done a Movie Review thing for these two like we did for Taker's streak? That would be a good read! Edited by Bettencourt