Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Paid Members

Is he still dead?

Last I heard his ashes were due to appear on RAW as part of an angle involving the Undertaker's urn
The Undertaker still has the urn? :omg: Cool.

• Paid Members

Is he still dead?

Last I heard his ashes were due to appear on RAW as part of an angle involving the Undertaker's urn
The Undertaker still has the urn? :omg: Cool.
Oh yes, he urned his spot.

For fuck's sake, it was MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS who said that he may have been suffering dementia, not his dad. It was a fucking MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL who suggested asking for the cut-job in the first place.

Phil Astin and David Black are MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS are not above saying what is in their best financial interests regardless of the truth. The Sports Legacy Institute's sole reason for existing is to prove that repeated concussions cause dementia. Michael Benoit has a large financial and emotional incentive to prove that Chris Benoit had diminished responsibility. I'm inclined to believe that concussions played a part in his mental condition, but I don't think we should just blindly buy into everything the Sports Legacy Institute says just because it's run by MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. The comparison to the brain of an Alzheimers sufferer, for example, is a scare tactic designed to mislead.

For fuck's sake, it was MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS who said that he may have been suffering dementia, not his dad. It was a fucking MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL who suggested asking for the cut-job in the first place.

Phil Astin and David Black are MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS are not above saying what is in their best financial interests regardless of the truth. The Sports Legacy Institute's sole reason for existing is to prove that repeated concussions cause dementia. Michael Benoit has a large financial and emotional incentive to prove that Chris Benoit had diminished responsibility. I'm inclined to believe that concussions played a part in his mental condition, but I don't think we should just blindly buy into everything the Sports Legacy Institute says just because it's run by MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. The comparison to the brain of an Alzheimers sufferer, for example, is a scare tactic designed to mislead.
You missed the point, dumbass.I was referring to the fact that WWE's response was directed purely at Michael Benoit, whose sole input was to repeat what he was told by the people who did the research.

You missed the point, dumbass.I was referring to the fact that WWE's response was directed purely at Michael Benoit, whose sole input was to repeat what he was told by the people who did the research.
LOL! U SHOOK DOGGY! The first sentence of the response was not aimed at his Dad, calling the medical findings speculative. I made plenty of relevant and interesting talking points aside from mocking your CAPITALIZATION TO EMPHASISE FURY. Feel free to respond to them, preferably using the "in my pants" gimmick from back when you weren't such a miserable prick. kthx.

The book is coming soon ...zkm2_benoit_book.jpgExpected release is Winter 2007 and different sites list is as being 225 - 250 pages long.Scott E. Williams wrote "Hardcore History: The Extremely Unauthorized Story of ECW" and the 'About the Author' bit on Amazon.com says:

Scott E. Williams is a criminal-justice reporter and an award-winning wrestling columnist for The Galveston Daily News in Texas. He has been a wrestling fan for more than 20 years and has written two books on professional wrestling, Terry Funk: More Than Just Hardcore (published in 2005 by Sports Publishing L.L.C.) and The Cowboy and the Cross: The Bill Watts Story.

Anyone read any of these books, and have thoughts on if he's a decent author?