Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

• Moderators

Does no one think its about time this thread was locked and put away to rest. Need to start moving on...

Yeah, need to sweep this under the carpet just like every other fucked up thing in wrestling.Wrestling fans are fucking ostriches.

Does no one think its about time this thread was locked and put away to rest. Need to start moving on...

Yeah, need to sweep this under the carpet just like every other fucked up thing in wrestling.Wrestling fans are fucking ostriches.
Just the sort of mature and level headed reply you'd expect from a moderator. Well done :thumbsup:

Why to WWE feel the need to respond to every fucking little thing and set themselves up for yet more humiliation?For fuck's sake, it was MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS who said that he may have been suffering dementia, not his dad. It was a fucking MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL who suggested asking for the cut-job in the first place.

We respect the desire of that father to do whatever he can to find some explanation as to why his son might commit such horrible acts

And hope that he respects ours not to give two shits irrespective of any evidence that might turn up. Edited by edgecrusher

Just the sort of mature and level headed reply you'd expect from a moderator. Well done :thumbsup:
I'm glad we have moderators who aren't willing to close their minds as easily as a number of members have been in this thread.

• Moderators

Moderating and posting are two different things. Would you like me to judge all your posts as a wrestler? Probably not. I don't care if you judge me as a poster, but don't bring the PROFESSIONALISM~! shit into it just because I VOLUNTEER as a mod here.The fact remains the same - closing this thread because someone wants to "move on" is a typical bullshit wrestling "everythings rosy" move.