The Song Of The Day Thread

Mr. Seven

• Paid Members

Think I've posted this before, but that would've been ages ago. This appeared in Hostel, in the scene where Paxton passes out at the club:

Love the end to this song. They're like a Slovak Pugwall, but good.

Edit: Today is bad for spelling.

Edited by Stug Rivers

Boosting this back up to share with you all the wonders of 12 Stone Toddler. I was introduced to them late last year and have just picked up the album, which is rather cool. They mix a rock/metally sound with blues, funk and swing and the result is pretty fantastic. The vocalist at times sounds very Mike Patton, particularly in the 3rd song here, and they carry the stong bassline of FNM in several songs also. Here be a wee selection for you to enjoy:12 Stone Toddler - Twang12 Stone Toddler - The Rabbit12 Stone Toddler - Precious CargoThere's a good chance i've monged up at least one of the links as I usually seem to do so let me know if something doesn't work.

Any chance of a re-up of those songs, my good man? I've just heard The Rabbit and a few more of their songs and they are stupidly awesome. :thumbsup:
12 Stone Toddler - Come Back12 Stone Toddler - Twang12 Stone Toddler - Fingers In The Till12 Stone Toddler - TragicomedyYou know I spoil you.

Boosting this back up to share with you all the wonders of 12 Stone Toddler. I was introduced to them late last year and have just picked up the album, which is rather cool. They mix a rock/metally sound with blues, funk and swing and the result is pretty fantastic. The vocalist at times sounds very Mike Patton, particularly in the 3rd song here, and they carry the stong bassline of FNM in several songs also. Here be a wee selection for you to enjoy:12 Stone Toddler - Twang12 Stone Toddler - The Rabbit12 Stone Toddler - Precious CargoThere's a good chance i've monged up at least one of the links as I usually seem to do so let me know if something doesn't work.

Any chance of a re-up of those songs, my good man? I've just heard The Rabbit and a few more of their songs and they are stupidly awesome. :thumbsup:
12 Stone Toddler - Come Back12 Stone Toddler - Twang12 Stone Toddler - Fingers In The Till12 Stone Toddler - TragicomedyYou know I spoil you.
My children. Your womb. NOW.