Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because when I e-mailed him - he has the same IP address as Mrs Sprules had a year or so ago.

Do you still have the email address? If so, could you PM it? I'd like to check something......I was speaking to Tom Campbell recently on MySpace and I'm now curious to find out if it was really him.

• Paid Members

I the shoutbox on his own forum is classic! I love the fact that he's been caught out on having not booked the Skydome, I just worry that 5 people will buy tickets not knowing. I also love the fact that Sprules has given up trying to defend his actions even though he has been on the forum recently.This show will not go ahead for 2 very good reasons...1) The whole thing seems to be a fabrication in his own mind, posibly a way to rip people off.2) Even if things do start getting booked, there will be people making the truth known every step of the way, as has already been evidenced with Joe Legend, Brent Albright, Darren Burridge, etc.

Different situations entirely. On a forum, it's an opinion. When you put it on BritWres, you're inferring that it's fact.And when I can disprove your 'sources' in a heartbeat, it's libel.

I know that this has probably already been stated but you do realise that you are wrong about that don't you? There is absolutely no difference between something posted on here (either stated as fact or opinion) and something posted on BritWres as the same.Libel is simply published words or pictures that falsely and maliciously defame a person - doesn't matter where that is. UKFF is just as much (moreso IMnsHO) a public forum as BritWres.

You aren't missing much. It looks like an efed's site, really, and if the Internet is going to be a major source of advertising this show then they really should've have invested in a Professional Web Designer. It makes them look amateur.

Oy you, that is totally unfair ... not to APW but to people out there who have designed some rather nice looking e-fed sites (which yours truly has done!) ;)Anyhoo ... I don't know you Mr Sprules and I am not going to needlessly mock or insult you just for the sake of it. What I am going to do is give you some advice (which you said that you would listen to):Don't walk before you can run. There is a reason why established promotions and promoters don't try to run a 3,000+ event so what you should ask yourself is if it is easy (or even possible) currently to do so why isn't someone else doing it?If you really want to promote wrestling events to entertain people then start of slow and start of small ... and don't alienate your audience before you even begin. You may not like/respect the views of people on the UKFF but at the end of the day it is one of the biggest wrestling communities for the UK.THEY are your fanbase - or at least part of your publicity machine.End of the day I don't know why you want to put yourself through all of this hassle, ridicule and vitriol but that is your call. All I will say is that if you do intend to try to do it I wish you luck.

Guest the_uk_fan

Everything above, I believe, has been said a thousand times. The guy isn't going to take notice.Besides that, he isn't running the SkyDome...If he is, I want to know how he's doing it without the SkyDome knowing.... :-S

• Moderators

Going off of that link and the MartinQBlank posts from last night, I'm leaning more towards the schizophrenic theory than the usual "Sprules is an idiot" stuff. Nobody lies like this - probably believing it all themselves - without being pretty unbalanced in the first place, and all this is APW stuff is just weird. It reads more like someone who's mentally ill than just a clueless wannabe promoter.

• Paid Members

Going off of that link and the MartinQBlank posts from last night, I'm leaning more towards the schizophrenic theory than the usual "Sprules is an idiot" stuff. Nobody lies like this - probably believing it all themselves - without being pretty unbalanced in the first place, and all this is APW stuff is just weird. It reads more like someone who's mentally ill than just a clueless wannabe promoter.

I totaly agree, I was speaking to someone about this last night and this came up. Between the talking to himself on his own forum and the neverending stream of lies, he chances he is 'all there' are looking pretty low. I think it's time we all start feeling sorry for him and pray he gets the help he needs. Edited by CoreyVandal

• Paid Members

I personally think the whole think is a "work" and he never intended to run a show, it was more a hilarious rouse to fool us.

But what would be the point? To lower his shattered profile even more? To alienate any workers left from agreeing to work for him? To kill any show he does decide to run in future?

• Paid Members

There's no Charles Buchan?Jesus, how can you not even pull the most basic wrestling scam properly?Yes, it's fine to false-advertise wrestlers, lie about the arena, sell tickets for a show that isn't happening, sell sponsorship, make up posters to your forum, send out press releases in a different name from your own, pose as a journalist to cover your own story, and so on - that's all part of the scam.BUT THE MONEY MARK HAS TO BE REAL.