Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

How many minutes does a 4.7 GB dvd disk hold roughly - I've searched and it says 120, but that just seems too small. Is that correct?

depends on what the content's endcoded as.at 320x240, 1150kbps visual and 128kbps 44khz audio, i can fit three ppv's on one dvd.if you want dvd quality stuff, i'd say about 3-4 hours is going to be your maximum.

Just caught the glimpse of some early afternoon TV for the first time in ages, and it has raised some questions:1) Anyone know when and/or why one of the Chuckle Brothers shaved off their 'tasche? 2) Can anyone give me the low down on the presenter "Gemma" from CBBC?

1)genital crabs2) All I can say is shes a hottie.(about 18 by the looks of it ) shell be doing more grown up things before long as tv bosses will notice the increased viewing figures especially amongest men

• Paid Members

What do you call those bands you use for for weight training that are made of rubber. Is it just an elastic/rubber band or is their a specific term? I'm looking to type it into a search engine and shockingly 'rubber band' doesn't come up with what I want :(

I know them as a resistence (sp?) tube...

• Paid Members

Just caught the glimpse of some early afternoon TV for the first time in ages, and it has raised some questions:1) Anyone know when and/or why one of the Chuckle Brothers shaved off their 'tasche? 2) Can anyone give me the low down on the presenter "Gemma" from CBBC?

1)genital crabs2) All I can say is shes a hottie.(about 18 by the looks of it ) shell be doing more grown up things before long as tv bosses will notice the increased viewing figures especially amongest men
Amateurs!

Amateurs!
Good work guys :thumbsup: Amazing smile, I will keep my eyes on the lads' mags in the upcoming months.gemmahunt.jpg

Queen have performed Don't stop me now, and it is featured on disc2 on the Live Killers album.

As in, The Killers of "Mr Brightside" fame? I never knew such DVD existed, anyone got a link?
No - "Live Killers" is the title of a Queen live album. Late 70s, I think.

• Paid Members

bit of an odd question, our cat has fleas. my flatmate doesn't get bitten, his girlfriend doesn't get bitten. i get bitten at least 10 times a day.we've got the cat a collar now and we've treated the carpets and upholstery but i still get bitten loads.why is it that i get bitten so much when the other two don't? is there some sort of deterrent i can use to stop getting bitten all the time? i've tried using insect repellent and that doesn't work.damn it's irritating, though...

Can anyone reccomend a less expensive, yet not totally shit webcam for me please. Just want it for MSN useage.

If you have a ps2 - I reccomend buying an eye toy. You can have so much fun with it just through the ps2 way, but it can also be used as a webcam.Ebay will sirt you out with a cheap one though - they go for about

Archived