Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

He was that Major guy, whos supposedly the father of 1 of Princess Diana's kids, he was also in Series 2 of that Bravo show "Cops, Cars and Superstars".Looking on google, his name is James Hewitt

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

No, when Gabriel left they looked for a replacement singer but ended up going with Collins and replaced Collins with some other drummer dude. Although Collins did sing lead vocals once or twice when Gabriel was there.

Ok another random question, this time about the male body, oh yes. Having been enjoying a tipple with a group of female friends, they brought to my attention that they all find those creases/folds at your lower abdomin and groin area real turn ons.I lack them, but have always wondered how do you get them? Have I got too much fat in that area? Do I lack muscle? Whats the deal?

Yeah they're generally for skinny cunts, but you can get them by touching your toes regluarly from standing without bending your knees. Might take a while though.
That would be me then.I've got them, and I've not even tried.

Was anyone ever to complete Teenage Mutant Turtles on the NES?Impossible to get past the birds-eye-view driving bit in the van after you fought Beebop, then there was a jump that was just impossible to make.

Fuck! i used to get stuck on that game, legit impossible. Well, in the days before gamefaqs.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Random request for you all. Ages ago I had a "rare" demo/unreleased version of Tupac's song 'Until The End Of Time'. After hearing the Broken Wings version earlier I remembered that I had the original and tried to dig it out. Turns out I have lost the file, and want to hear it again, but it is nearly impossible to track down. I know there are some hip-hop and rap fans on here so maybe someone can help me out? PM if you can, I would be grateful :thumbsup:

Is it just me or does anyone else tap the top of a Coke can (Can be any sort of can) before opening it?Ive done this for aslong as i can remember, just as a good luck thing i guess.

Am I the only person who thinks that The Devils Advocate would have had a much better ending if it stopped with Kevin walking down the centre of New York with all the buildings surrounding him, plus the great background music that goes with it?

Is it just me or does anyone else tap the top of a Coke can (Can be any sort of can) before opening it?Ive done this for aslong as i can remember, just as a good luck thing i guess.

I do too, stems from way back when I was told to stop a can exploding/fizzing when you open it.I do the same thing with lighters too :nerd:

No, when Gabriel left they looked for a replacement singer but ended up going with Collins and replaced Collins with some other drummer dude. Although Collins did sing lead vocals once or twice when Gabriel was there.

I dont think they ever got a drummer in for recording, only for touring.

Archived