Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Very random question but I've gotten back into playing Pride FC for the PS2 recently, but my copy was preowned and came without the manual. Does anyone here own the game and if so could they post a basic control guide? I know the chances are slim to none but thought Id try anyway.

Cheers.

What do I say in a letter of notice to my job? I've never actually had to write one before. In my last job I just got horribly drunk during the day and left.

"In accordance with my terms and conditions of employment, I am submitting in writing my intention to resign from my position in a month from the date on this letter, I would like to thank you for the opportunity of working for (company name) and wish you the very best for the future.

Bear in mind that handy reference they can supply, don't burn your bridges.

• Paid Members

Is there a good site around to download classic TV themes (such as Chip N' Dale, The Raccoons etc.)? Also, classic themes such as Sonic & Knuckles level tracks would be a nice bonus. I've looked around for places on Google, and on eBay and Amazon in terms of buying them to no joy :(

• Paid Members
Is there a good site around to download classic TV themes (such as Chip N' Dale, The Raccoons etc.)? Also, classic themes such as Sonic & Knuckles level tracks would be a nice bonus. I've looked around for places on Google, and on eBay and Amazon in terms of buying them to no joy :(

You could try sites like http://www.mininova.org

Sometimes they have packages with tons of themes in it.

There was definately one with a ton of old ITV themes.

• Paid Members

You could try sites like http://www.mininova.org

Sometimes they have packages with tons of themes in it.

There was definately one with a ton of old ITV themes.

Thanks Baz, appreciated. Are there any non-torrent sites you know of that would do this?

• Paid Members

I don't know. Sounds like it could be from something else. I read through the comments to see if anyone had mentioned it, but found a lot of the usual YouTube bollocks. Why is it that anyone who leaves comments on YouTube videos seem to be complete cunts?

That's some pretty nifty DnB though :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Here's one for y'all:

I just got a missed call from a bit of an odd number:

+263 And then a series of numbers that really don't look like any phone number I've seen.

Apparently +263 is the international dialling code for Zimbabwe. Other than that I couldn't find anything on my initial search.

IAnyone know of any particular mobile phone scams that might be responsible? I've never had a phone virus or had my bill jacked up by any dodgy schemes, but I'm aware that it happens and would like to know what to look for just in case.

Archived