Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

When ordering tickets from the US Ticketmaster is there an option for them to send the tickets to a UK address?

Currently looking at going to New York in October. Been pricing it up and it's looking like a grand for 5 nights which isn't too unreasonable. Has anybody got any websites to use? Preferably looking at a Package Holiday as it seems much easier. (May have been better for me to ask in the Main trip thread).

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

So I'm packing in sky. With Netflix, Freeview and the WWE Network there's just no need to fork out close to a 100 quid a month for content that boils down to RAW and Smackdown. So my question is what is the best Internet provider? I'm talking unlimited usage (very important) with good speeds at the best price.

• Paid Members
Check Talk-Talk out. We've never had a problem with them and they're cheap as chips.

Cheers. I should note I'm not much of a gamer but I do play online occasionally. What is most important is streaming speeds as I use Netflix all the time.

• Paid Members
Does anybody know of anywhere with a good deal on SD cards at the moment? I'm only after an 8gb, but I'm a tight bastard.

What speed card do you need? You can get a 32gb class 10 for under

• Awards Moderator
Check Talk-Talk out. We've never had a problem with them and they're cheap as chips.

Cheers. I should note I'm not much of a gamer but I do play online occasionally. What is most important is streaming speeds as I use Netflix all the time.

They are dirt cheap and speeds in my area are exactly what they should be. Usually at any one time Netflix is on, plus at least two other devices soaking up Internet with no bother.

Their customer service is utter poo though. In 4 years I've had one outage, unfortunately they couldn't get an engineer to me for two weeks. Two looong weeks.

I've just dropped my wife off at the ferry port for a hen do over on the mainland. As we were running late (and scared she'd miss the boat) I ignored the 10mph painted on the floor as we started driving up the pier. Doing about 20mph we got to the end and there was one of those electronic speed read-out signs telling me my speed. After I got her bags out and saw her off I started driving back down the pier and noticed a big 'Average Speed Check ANPR' sign. FUCK! Just checked their website and there is a

• Paid Members
I've just dropped my wife off at the ferry port for a hen do over on the mainland. As we were running late (and scared she'd miss the boat) I ignored the 10mph painted on the floor as we started driving up the pier. Doing about 20mph we got to the end and there was one of those electronic speed read-out signs telling me my speed. After I got her bags out and saw her off I started driving back down the pier and noticed a big 'Average Speed Check ANPR' sign. FUCK! Just checked their website and there is a

• Paid Members

Is there going to be any stomach problems for me tonight? I've been obsessed with eating All-Bran Bran Flakes today and I've had nearly a full box full. Will my shits be like Mitre Size Fives tomorrow? Thanks!

• Paid Members

• Paid Members
Is there going to be any stomach problems for me tonight? I've been obsessed with eating All-Bran Bran Flakes today and I've had nearly a full box full. Will my shits be like Mitre Size Fives tomorrow? Thanks!

Get some fluid down you Baz. That with no moisture won't be pleasant.

You're right johnnyboy. Should be some sort of warning on the packet. My shites have been unbelievable recent days.

Archived